Thread: No! No! No! No! Noooooo!!

No! No! No! No! Noooooo!!

GRRRRRR!!!! i would be cusseing so much right now if i could on here.

Whats the meaning of this i am going to loose everything i have worked so hard for these last months, NO DEMOn and high lvl heal pets, do you know how much time some of us have put into useingthese , just to have some newbie little whiner complain cause of pvp just to get screwed over again, I WANT MY DEMON, no better yet i deserve my demon, i am not hte only one mad about this. Leave it in there plz i have spent so much time trying to use that nano and i am almost able to use it 6 more lvls and its mine, and i will be able to solo again, mainly cuse concealment suxxs right now and rifles suck, i don't if you supposedly fixing that i have spent so much time working on that, all for you to all of a sudden say no to it, getting all teh infuses, mochams, and demon nanos as well as heal pets isn't easy.
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

Well, you get alot of awesome stuff in this patch...

you have nothing really to complain about....

Try being a fixer
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

if you want a demon...then make a MP

end of story
    Cheeze
    Advisor of Arcane Legacy

i feel for fixers alot, a friend of mine plays one we all spent so much time trying to find grid armor for her, and finally did, as for the demon thing, have you even played an agent after lvl 100 with how much we get screwed our rifles suck after lvl 100 , at least they do for soloing, even with a ql200 on, haveing to switch to a shotgun is lame and a huge waste of more ip. and i know i am not the only agent thats being forced to switch to an ithaca
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

hands up those who are NOT forced to go shotgun...