Thread: GENE13 *Banned*

GENE13 *Banned*

From www.ao-fixer.com messageboards:

"Re: 14.2 Patch. Sticking it to Fixers AGAIN
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit2: Nope. I was right the first time. My posting privileges on the official forum has been revoked.

/G13

Edited by: Gene13 IR at: 4/22/02 9:17:52 am"

I have nothing more to say about that.
    Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

Yeah go ahead and shut us up you jerks. Make it so our voice cant be heard and once you get rid of the fixers you can cover it up. I hope you starve when this game fails.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Originally posted by streaz18
    Yeah go ahead and shut us up you jerks. Make it so our voice cant be heard and once you get rid of the fixers you can cover it up. I hope you starve when this game fails.
    I don't think it has the slightest to do with Fixers, and the lack of attention you've been handed, but more to do with Gene13 deciding to post 17 (yes, SEVENTEEN) different threads all pointing to the same thread in the fixers forum. Not only that, but he chose to try and bump every one continually.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Now, I wonder why on earth he'd do something like that?

Nietya

Level 77 Clan fixer.

Trellame ought to be sainted or made a deity or something. I mean, seriously.

Yeah well it certainly got their attention which was his goal
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Yup it did

g13 really is the man
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Gene13, on-line martyr, suicide spammer. I hope they don't nurf you fixers though, you have it rough enough already.

one day, we will be remembered by agents, who still got a fake fixer nano at the back of his nano library. once in a while, he may pull it out to amuse his grandchildren. to make sure they never, ever decide to reroll as one.