Thread: Open Letter to Commander Silverstone

Open Letter to Commander Silverstone

Commander Silverstone, with all due respect to your personally overseeing and maintaining the peace and security of our capital city, I request your appearance and involvement in the rebuilding process of the Council of Truth.

Experienced members of old Council of Truth should be present, share past wisdoms and ensure mistakes of old CoT are not repeated.

In addition, The Sentinels have proven themselves to be a millitary ally of the clans. Such an ally may be needed to ensure the peace during these proceedings, and protect our citizens against unjustified warrants.

Respectfully,

Abram Kerans
    President, Lifeless Immortality

Not to split hair or such, but the Sentinels were one of the main reasons the Council of Truth fell, they went out of their way with the Council of Ares and alone to destroy the CoT, which they did, so asking his help is probably not the best idea.

Cayll

Actually, his problems with the CoT go back about seven years. Here’s an excerpt from a recent history text I read.

“July 05 29470
    Simon Silverstone, leader of the clan Sentinels, declares that the members of the Council of Truth are traitors to the clan cause, and cuts all political ties with the Council. The Sentinels are immediately joined by a large number of extremist clans”

Military ally, yes, and essential in protecting the clans from the threats of the Corporation and the neutrals, perhaps, but I doubt if he will embrace the CoT version 2.0 any quicker than he embraced the first incarnation.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

I'm amazed at the number of false stories that surface about Silverstone and the Sentinels. The excerpt, shown by Marisha, clearly shows Silverstone was not the main reason the council fell, only that he refused to support the Council the day after the signing of the Tir Accord. Since the Tir Acccord is invalid I don't see why Silverstone wouldn't support the new CoT. Unless, the new council tries to reinstate the same Tir Accord.

Silverstone has his own agenda and I seriously doubt that the Council of Truth is part of it. Do you really think he is going to peacefully turn Tir over to them and support them?

Silverstone appears to me to be the clan's own dictator. Not much different from what clans falsely perceive Omni-Tek to be.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Mr. Silverstone and his Sentinels will be cordially invited to assume seats in the new CoT, as will all Clans, big or small. We sincerely hope, that they, as well as the other dormant significant Clans will join this effort and support the "Clan hammerhead"!
    It is my beleif that we may be different, but the same fire burns in all our hearts!
    Id like to express a personal wish here.....or dream if you like...; I should like to see representatives of our neutral brothers and sisters as observers in the CoT as well....given some time. Perhaps, in time...a new dawn could arise for our two factions as well...one of cooperation and understanding.

Long live the Clans!
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Originally posted by Cogs
    Id like to express a personal wish here.....or dream if you like...; I should like to see representatives of our neutral brothers and sisters as observers in the CoT as well....given some time. Perhaps, in time...a new dawn could arise for our two factions as well...one of cooperation and understanding.
    That is a very sensible suggestion Cogs. After all, once Omni-Tek lease expires, will the Clans not by definition become part of the neutrals as well?

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Well that's very nice, Cogs but what do you plan to do if Silverstone says no?