Thread: The bright blue figure streaked down the hall, everywhere, coffee was..

The bright blue figure streaked down the hall, everywhere, coffee was..

The bright blue figure streaked down the hall, everywhere, coffee was dropped and many footsteps could be heard echoing through the expansive halls.

An Enforcer and several of the men and women he worked with ran down the hall after her, she was a fast one. A streak of blue light that was nigh impossible to catch up with.

They fired guns and swung their hammers and polearms to no avail.

"She's headed for the DX-Crypt! Stop her!" yelled a Functionary from his side.

They careened down winding halls, coming to a stop as they piled in through the final doorway only to see the fixer vanish in a cloud of nano-bots with a blissfull "Hehe.."

"Oh great, now what?" asked a Programtheif, throwing his arms up in the air, "She inserted the disc!"

"Well," replied a Scientist to his left side, "I'm not entirely sure. Can we get it out?"

>>Estimated decryption time 1.24 years<< The DX-Crypt hummed softly.

The Programtheif near the machine started gripping at the slot marked 'Insert Item' and shouted through gritted teeth "They're gonna friggin have our asses for this, they are!"

A Martial Artist pulled him away from it, stating in an even tone, "Control yourself, we will think of something."

"Like what?" The Programtheif asked in an elevated tone, again throwing his arms out in a very dramatic fashion.

"I don't know," The Martial Artist replied solemnly, "but something must be an option. Is there an eject button?"

A Biologist inspected it closely, "No..I don't think so.."

"Why the hell would it not have an eject button!?" yelped the Programtheif, flinging his hands about before him in an erratic, nervous manner, "We are SO dead!"

"Hold on," The Scientist said, pulling out a small tool and probing the insertion slot. A resounding ZAP was heard and a jolt of electricity struck him and knocked him to the ground.

"Oh god! Oh god!" the Programtheif was panicking, shifting from foot to foot while holding his shaking hands to his mouth, "It has a defense system, we are SO Screwed! Oh my god!"

"Judo chop!" the Martial Artist yelled as he whacked the Programtheif on the back of the neck, knocking him unconscious.

The others stared at him a moment, to which he shrugged, "Hey, it's a basic move we are taught in like year one.." he rubbed the back of his head, "Besides you know you wanted to!"

A round of nods was seen and then the Biologist spoke up, "But this doesn't solve the pressing issue. That lady inserted the Disc...what are we gonna do?"

"Stand back" the Enforcer finally spoke up, lifting his hammer.

"No! No, you can't. No way.." A Thug said from his side, "You can't be serious.."

The large Atrox Enforcer looked at him with a very stupid look in his eyes, quite common actually, "Huh? Of course I am now stand back!"

With that he brought his hammer down upon the machine, smashing in the top, sending bits of plastic and metal spraying accross the room.

Stepping forward a foot or two, surrounded by the faces of his shocked co-workers, he delicately (for an Atrox) reached inside and pulled the disc out. It was labeled 'Urgent Sensitive Information'.

He shrugged, and the others let out a sigh. Whether it be of releif or the fact they would be getting demoted again, he wasn't sure.
    Last edited by Aulial; Dec 26th, 2003 at 10:27:09.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

Re: The bright blue figure streaked down the hall, everywhere, coffee was..

Originally posted by Naihanji
    "I don't know," The Martial Artist replied solemnly, "but something must be an option. Is there an eject button?"

A Biologist inspected it closely, "No..I don't think so.."

"Why the hell would it not have an eject button!?" yelped the Programtheif, flinging his hands about before him in an erratic, nervous manner, "We are SO dead!"
    Typical Omni-Tek Engineering.

Originally posted by Naihanji
    "Stand back" the Enforcer finally spoke up, lifting his hammer.

"No! No, you can't. No way.." A Thug said from his side, "You can't be serious.."

The large Atrox Enforcer looked at him with a very stupid look in his eyes, quite common actually, "Huh? Of course I am now stand back!"

With that he brought his hammer down upon the machine, smashing in the top, sending bits of plastic and metal spraying accross the room.
    Typical Atrox solution.

((LOL, Nice story pretty humorous.))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

OOC it should be noted the DX-Crypt is produced by an unknown offworld manufacturer, not Omni-Tek
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq