Thread: PvP scoring system PII

PvP scoring system PII

Cosmik!

COSMIK!!!!!!!

We are waitng....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

COSMIK!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YEA!!!!!!! COSMIK!!!!!!!!!! WHERE R j00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

BUMP
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Bump and please don't clutter this up with flames (as entertaining as they are to read )
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

This post will go down in history as a true classic and it will change the world of online gaming forever!

BUMP!
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Originally posted by Arinia
    Bump and please don't clutter this up with flames (as entertaining as they are to read )
    Angelicova, dankman, garv and syrah suck! Their mother is a mutant and their uncle is the son of a rare egyptian water buffalo! Every time i flush the toilet I think of them. Death to all neophytes and all their relatives! May the holy virus of doom visit their harddrives next time they log on. All neophytes go to hell, and when they do, sentence them to eternal studies of japanese knitting! Make their online gaming experience seem like a luxurious vacation to sodoma and gomorra, with johnny logan as their guide!
    May they all drown in a pond of trance remixed elvis presley tunes while watching the cosby show dubbed to french!

Or something =)
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Originally posted by Matica
    May they all drown in a pond of trance remixed elvis presley tunes while watching the cosby show dubbed to french!

Or something =)
    I looked for some trance remixed Elvis, but seems like no one's done it. But I *did* find a techno remix of Fur Elise, which isn't half bad once you get past the inherent ****tiness of techno.