Thread: >> Liquid Metal Armor <<

Cool >> Liquid Metal Armor <<

"Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

no black for j00!

muuhahahaha
    Slivicon
    Atrox Soldier RK1
    Squad Commander
    Omni-InterOps
    "You can't just talk to people anymore. You have to hit them in the head with a sledge hammer. Then you'll see that you have their strict attention." -Kevin Spacey in Seven

I don't want no crappy shiny tin foil armor...i want the armor the Knights in Camelot are wearing (don't forget to include the cloak FC)

Originally posted by Fleh
    I don't want no crappy shiny tin foil armor...i want the armor the Knights in Camelot are wearing (don't forget to include the cloak FC)
    Well you're not supposed to have it. Solitus breed is just too weak to handle it.

Now I must say that Camelot Armor would be nice to have too. No exclusion needed.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Do you mind if I bump this ?

I'm no solitus you fat-ass atrox () I'm the shortest, skinniest opifex with a 96% bracer of shrinking flesh....I need shoulder pads

Originally posted by Fleh
    I'm no solitus you fat-ass atrox () I'm the shortest, skinniest opifex with a 96% bracer of shrinking flesh....I need shoulder pads
    Oh ok. But can you just tell me where exactly you are *sproutch* .... oups !

Damn he was REALLY short, and now he's just flat.

ps : Muarf ! Give me two of your battlesuits and I'll get MY shoulder pads.

pps : Liquid Metal oooohh please please please ....