Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next event should be at european time

Wink

I won't discuss an enforcer lvl 75

(and that's a good idea )

Well, we have written in english , and there is a big problem for ones of us ( me in first!!!)

ok, we ll must speak in english in the future, ok... but shall the whole world speak one unique language? see one unique country(usa)?? sleep at the same time over the world??? work at 8.00 o clock of usa time when we live france???

i am french and european!!!
    i m not an american but i love anarchy!!!
    and you "funcom", you are european, so DO IT!!

RESPECT THE EUROPEAN TIME IF YOU PRETEND TO BE EUROPEAN!!

We want europeans events, becaus most of us have bought "anarchy online" for the role playing interest!!!

personnaly, i dont like everquest, because there is no events, but anarchy has events, please, make it in european time ( specially in french time, because the french people are the best!!! )))

dgemcoz

a "trés pas content" bounty hunter (agent)

Question Strange...

What comes to me as strange is that FunCom is a Norwegian company, yet, it focuses on the US?!?

That's up with that!???
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Angry

Hi !
    My name's Oofa i'm an advisor of the iron glove, a french guild on RK2...
    I totally agree with Grosboeuf about the events...but you now...i play on RK2
    and events on RK2 don't seems to exist.....héhé i'm connected from 19h00 to 2H00 every days and i never saw one, never heard of one...RK2 is a desolation for all role-players...We can just hunt and kill...tis not very interresting.
    I think that if Funcom don't react, i will get away from AO...and all my friends will too..and like Lyndana , ill bring the most people i can with me,and i will have no remoses because Funcom are thinking that European are only good at paying.
    Well...that's all !

/oofa lvl 45 MP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12