Thread: No More Token Farming

No More Token Farming

*New player changes:
    -Many people find the first levels and hours on Rubi-Ka difficult. This has never been the goal, thus we have reduced the penalty for dying in the very beginning. This is the new changes:
    o 1. No loss of XP from death until lvl 30
    o 2. No Resurrection Shock until lvl 25
    o 3. No loss of items until lvl 15
    so no /terminate to remain at 7th level =p

token farming isn't the best way to get you 1k token board anymore with the token changes.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

true...

for some... I just weep for those that :

a)can't solo well at high levels and
    b) are so anti-social they never group

the children!!! Think of the Children!!!

It's no longer the best way... but now it's no way =p

Level 30!!!!!! That's plain crazy.

erm

why cant they make it to lvl 199

Question

What technique is used to get tokens? Doing 1000 missions seems like a ****load of work.

tokens are unique now anyways, already shouldn't be able to token farm

by the way, why is it i get 2 tokens every missions now?? single and multi missions that is...
    so only 500 missions needed for uber-board...sounds much better then 1000 already

Being unique doesnt stop you from farming them. It's not like you can transfer them to other players anyways. Below level 100 you get 1 token per title level. After 100 it changes to some wierd system. At level 0-14 you get 1 token, at 15-49 you get 2, at 50-100 you get 3 (I think), at 107 my mp gets 5 tokens and I know of people who are in their late 120's who get 6 tokens (the title level after 100 is 150). So until 100 its 1 token per title level. My level 107 mp has 23 tokens by the way.

100-125 = 5
    125-150 = 6
    150-190 = 7
    190-199 = 8
    200 = 15

Not sure if that's totally correct, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Token Boards real easy now

I had about 30 tokens at level 90. Then all of a sudden they change the token values. I started getting 4 token points per token. Now at level 100 I get 5. I now look for short missions and then do like 4-5 of them real quick and get 25 token points. I went very quickly to 60 token then to 120 tokens and now have 240 tokens. It was a real breeze to do it.

The short missions are like 6-7 rooms 3-5 monsters and boom you get token

You just got to find the area that has those missions then take 50% missions in those areas and see if they are small... If they are big delete mission and redo.

Careful about less then 50% missions you may have a few grey monsters which may result in no token.

Talking

With my lvl47 neutral crat I average 1 clan bravery token per mission. Not that it is any use to me. Mission completion, of course, just yield money, item, and maybe a little xp.
    --
    Brownicrat
    Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat RK1
    Veteran, The Independant Rubikans

Originally posted by Dscaper
    100-125 = 5
    125-150 = 6
    150-190 = 7
    190-199 = 8
    200 = 15

Not sure if that's totally correct, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I think its every 25 lvl like.
    1-24= 1
    25-49=2
    50-74=3 etc etc etc etc etc
    I'm 100% sure this is the right one
    almost right tho.. but Im a perfectionist

I dunno. I am a level 21 Agent and I just get 1 token per level. I have achieved my 2nd title ranks as well.

you only get 1 token, but when you right-click it, it adds 2 to your board. next time you get a token, don't click on it. right click on your board. it tells you how many tokens you have at the moment. then right click token. should add 2 to the previous number.

wondering about the token amount too.

I can say for sure that you start getting 2 tokens a pop at lvl 15 though.
    Cheers,
    Ellusion
    Anarchy Arcanum
    ---
    201 Ellusion, Doctor | Eqp
    202 Snowfish, Agent | Eqp
    215 Edeus, Doc-pet | Eqp

Proud General of Ragnarok

I get anything from 2-5 tokens in team missions at level 116.

/moon at token farmers who spent weeks doing the lemming thing exploiting /terminate ...
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

I noticed that too... I did a mission at level 7 and get 1 token, then at 13 I get 2, so I am like "Oh... a glitch... a nice one though.." then I keep getting 2 tokens "Oh they must have canged the token amounts" then I start a new char: "WHAT! 1 TOKEN!?!" then I hit level 11 "Yay 2 tokens!"