Thread: My attempt to bring holiday cheer to the Clanners

My attempt to bring holiday cheer to the Clanners

I decided that since this is the time of year for joy and stuff, that I should attempt to bring some happiness to the the miserable Clanners. So, I visited my local general store to buy gifts for them and stocked up on Omni applications to give out (more on that in a moment).

I arrived safely in Old Athen in my Omni-Elf suit since the guards were drunk and passed out (big surprise there!) and first met up with an Atrox named Demonwraith. We got off to a bad start since he was not interested in holiday cheer and failed to recognize his superior. Since he didn't seem interested in what I had brought for gifts, I granted his wish as best as I could (it IS the season for giving!) and gave him Titan.

After Demonwraith scampered off to do whatever it is that Atrox do (I imagine it included pie), the other fellow in the picture, Migeira, struck up a conversation with me. I tried to offer him one of my presents, but to my dismay, the applications are nodrop! Aaargh! My plan was foiled! Well, Migeira thought this was quite funny and, after I looked forlorned, offered his condolences and we had a nice conversation about Clanners, Omni-Tek, notum, and how I would make a great Clanner (ha ha!).

So, while my mission to give the gift of Omni-Tek was a bust, I did meet one Clanner who I did not feel needed to be killed.

Happy Holidays!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

And to think all she got me for christmas was a "Best of Shooting Clanners in a Barrel" DvD.

I have always been surprised that those forms encode themselves to the DNA of the person who purchases them... It's very strange. I suppose it must be to prevent exactly the type of evangelism you were attempting... There seems little other reason for it... All very strange.

-Blackpetal
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

Even though your plan failed, your thought was still successfull in the spirit of christmas.

First of all, your thought was good, intention was the worse..
    You really think that a clanner would just surrender to Omni-Tek just like that? hehehe

This shows how small some of the omni brains can be, even Atrox like me knows that the forms are nodrops, so big bummer there.

Merry Clan x-mas to you
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

It almost brings a tear to my eye when Nevver reaches out like this.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

I like to do what I can to help the little people.

/vogue
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nevver, You met a Clanner you didnt want to kill? I thought I would nevver see the day. Something like that should nevver happen. I hope I nevver run into you in Old Athen. Then I would nevver go back. Nevver. So, I hope I nevver see you in Clan territory. Especially if its a 25% zone, because you would nevver make it out alive. I think I'll stop meow.

Meowry Christmas!!

((Re-enacting a scene from the movie Super Troopers "meow".))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Nevver, You met a Clanner you didnt want to kill? I thought I would nevver see the day. Something like that should nevver happen. I hope I nevver run into you in Old Athen. Then I would nevver go back. Nevver. So, I hope I nevver see you in Clan territory. Especially if its a 25% zone, because you would nevver make it out alive. I think I'll stop meow.

Meowry Christmas!!

((Re-enacting a scene from the movie Super Troopers "meow".))
    Now, now, now that's NOT in the spirit of Christmas!