Thread: 14.2 notes, True?

14.2 notes, True?

I'm sure you've all seen the 14.2 notes of other websites, but are they true?

I have seen nothing on the official site, no official replies from Cosmik and co.

so, what's all that about?

the whole not loosing xp till lvl30 and stuff seems far too extreme to be true

I would like an official yes it's true, or no it's rubbish. to the 14.2 notes from agentsector and other sites.

Its true, lv30 isn't that bad.

I quit my very first char at lv30 to start over.
    Then I thought it was alot.
    Now its a days worth.

Yes

It's True.

Certain profession/fan sites have recieved information about the 14.2 patch before they are posted on the AO official website. The reason is simple: The fansites get some "goodie" info from Funcom so that they can be something more then just copy-pasters from the Official AO site.

Currently the following sites are the most "lively" and usually get info before it's posted on the official forums:

www.thepunchingbag.net (MA profession site)
    www.agentsector.com (Agent profession site)
    virral.clansupport.com (Engineer profession site)

aovault.ign.com (AO general site)
    www.ao-basher.com (AO general site)

Check these out and youll probably find info there before it's posted on official AO site/forums.

(edit: forgive me if I've missed any site, please add it in, I'd love to find some more good AO sites.)

/DaveDread
    Last edited by DaveDread; Apr 21st, 2002 at 14:16:55.

Angry The first levels

The lower levels are awesome to play, people dont leave because they are too hard, bull. They leave because all you do at higher levels is hack and slash longer for another levelincrease.

You will ruin this game with these kind of changes, and if they are true I dont care how much I like the IRP this game is out. What the hell is going through your minds, people at funcom, have you forgotten you were players once yourself too?

Re: Yes

Originally posted by DaveDread
    virral.clansupport.com (Engineer profession site)
    actually this one while still a useful resource for engies and some other profs will not/has not been updated in over 2 months because virral quit the game. He just left the site up as a reference source.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

whoa

True. Sweet site thou.

/DaveDread

Re: Re: Yes

Originally posted by KrazyKanuck

actually this one while still a useful resource for engies and some other profs will not/has not been updated in over 2 months because virral quit the game. He just left the site up as a reference source.
    Unfortunately, it looks like http://virral.clansupport.com got hacked.

Thumbs down Re: Re: Re: Yes

Originally posted by Ampris

Unfortunately, it looks like http://virral.clansupport.com got hacked.

Again, a great victory for courageous people!

All these hackers who pretends to be the next robin hood make be laugh!

Are they going against the 'Great Capital', '' Ossama and Co", or any big things who affects our lives?

No, the "Abominable Villain" to punish is a very informative site for a bunch of fictuous engineers in a virtual world!

So Sad

/Sarcasm off