Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: 14.2 - Item Changes

I have yet to find the "undercover" kit necessary to change alignment on test. I also checked antiguardians several times and can't find anything even hinting to what I'm supposed to be looking for. Kind of hard to test it if no one can find it...I'm beginning to wonder if it was even added at all. Some confirmation that it actually does exist would help.
    Graxulus Solitus Soldier Atlantean (RK1) - Current Main
    Graxas Solitus agent Atlantean
    Graxxus Opifex agent Atlantean
    Graxxius Atrox agent Rimor <Retired>

Talking Remove social armor restrictions today !!!!

Remove social armor restrictions today !!!!
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Angry Krys Knife

"*The Ritual Krys Knife is now no-drop."

How about totally removing the "Ritual Krys Knife" from the game? Unless I am very mistaken, this weapon has been plagiarized from Frank Herbert's Dune, where it is an artifact rather than a weapon, and, most important, not something found on the bottom of a chest in a dark dungeon.

Or FC can simply re-design them so that if they are not wielded, its blade will perish after a short amount of time.

While at the subject, please remove those silly-looking sandworms. Or at least give them a new name, a name that doesn't scorn a terrific novel that, unlike AO, actually does have a storyline.
    You already got that daisy-looking thing around (Eremite?), so why don't you make something working that way, if the problem making up your own stuff is so hard?

Question

*You may now be lucky enough to pick up new back items that give bonuses like an Armour Cloak, but without giving you a cloak look. Hopefully people who don't want to wear cloaks, but instead display the armour normally hidden underneath will appreciate these.
    Any chance some of these new items will be trade skill items so we may upgrade backpacks with armor values?

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=se...name=web+cloak
    this is what they are, so to answer your question Grimmtooth, no, i doubt it, however tradeskills are taking off now (finally), we will have to see wjat all the next patch adds too.

Since I received no response on this I will repeat the question.

I have yet to find the "undercover" kit necessary to change alignment on test. I also checked antiguardians several times and can't find anything even hinting to what I'm supposed to be looking for. Kind of hard to test it if no one can find it...I'm beginning to wonder if it was even added at all. Some confirmation that it actually does exist would help.

It is already in the notes for this patch. We need to test this "kit". There are numerous questions that need to be answered about this new ability to switch sides. Many problems could arise from simply trying to use this item. This item needs thorough testing and so far no testing has done on it because no one can find it.

Any response at all? When will the "undercover kit" be available for testing in game? Also the repressor needs to have its unique status removed. Have you learned nothing from MA attacks or are you purposely setting them as unique, nodrop, and mission only just to annoy us?

Cool ammo

I can not wait for the ammo change I spend way too
    much on ammo

Re: ammo

Originally posted by Erikomei
    I can not wait for the ammo change I spend way too
    much on ammo
    Why do you think the ammo change is going to save you money? The per piece price on bullets and first aid stims is staying the same, they're only selling them in bigger bundles.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

You'd be amazed at the price difference between 5000 arrows pre 14.2 and 5000 arrows post 14.2. Simply amazing the cost of arrows in this game. Flamethrower ammo and grenade ammo is pretty expensive as well.

Originally posted by Graxxus
    You'd be amazed at the price difference between 5000 arrows pre 14.2 and 5000 arrows post 14.2. Simply amazing the cost of arrows in this game. Flamethrower ammo and grenade ammo is pretty expensive as well.
    Umm, does it mean the prices of arrows went up or down in 14.2?
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

Re: Krys Knife

Originally posted by Thadlerian
    "*The Ritual Krys Knife is now no-drop."

How about totally removing the "Ritual Krys Knife" from the game? Unless I am very mistaken, this weapon has been plagiarized from Frank Herbert's Dune,
    Kris knives are real knives, from Asian cultures.
    Dune was all about giving a sci-fi twist to real world cultures, virtually everything in Dune was taken from another society. I think that's the whole point of the book really.

Originally posted by Graxxus
    You'd be amazed at the price difference between 5000 arrows pre 14.2 and 5000 arrows post 14.2. Simply amazing the cost of arrows in this game.
    Agreed, you should make your own, much cheaper. The poison ones are quite nice, and i like the radiation Appleseed ones. Are the frost/fire arrows going to be working in the next patch?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011