Thread: new guild forming pls read

Post new guild forming pls read

Hello fellow players,

I'm a 150+ player who well frankly is al ittle burned out on some of the egos of my fellow 150+ players. Sorry to sound so insulting but it is a long time coming i jsut cant stand all the bickering and complaining and condescending things that go on in mission groups nowadays in that level range.
    It has really affected my fun ingame.

now im not saying that these guys are bad people or anything but i would like to have a group where someone didnt get mad and leave because of endless arguments borne of someone's arrogance.

MY proposal (flame me or support me ) is too form a guild of 115+ players who are just into playing the game for a good time not into the fighting and argueing and condescending things that are prevelant in this game, people who have some respect for one another and will be civil and play the game.

The reason it is 115+ im not trying to eliteist here in fact i would like this to be a faction that completely abhores eliteism is that all members can be involved in activities of the organization and not be left behind due to level restrictions.

Just imagine a group of peole who are 130+ who are actually nice to one another and can have fun together that is my vision.
    A group where you dont have to listen to someone tell you how great he/she is all day long or get all over your case because you didnt "pull the right way" in a frickin PC game.

BEcause man i tell ya it is tough to find a ggroup of people in upper levels who are not caught up into how elite their upper level char is and man it has really affected the fun factor for me and well i still play this game because i like the team concept everyone has a job and theyt work as a team to kill things but as of late that isnt happening people seeem to excel at arguing and making others feel like sh%^.

Well i would like to start a guild that destroys all of that foolishness one that remembers every time they log on THAT THIS IS A GAME.

Please repond to this if you like it if you dont go ahead and insult me or whatever.

if enough people respind to this thread in a positive manner then we can make this guild a reality.

THank you for reading

PS we are omni players on RK1
    Last edited by justhavingfun; Apr 22nd, 2002 at 09:04:50.