Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Event Do you want to be a part of it ?

Wait a minute

First off, funcom ive played since day 1(well had an account anyway)

Let me tell you, and everyone else, YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB, but this idea is kinda silly if i am understanding it correctly????

Your turning anarchy online into the wwf with pre determined events where one side will win no matter what?

that seems silly!

How about you have say the pres of omni tech send a message to all omni tech people a certain lvl and higher, that message could say anything, but a mission on a wide scale to gain control of clan territory, or defend omni from clan attacks, so on and so forth.

The games story(which has been on hold sort off till the bugs get fixed) is a war or chess match between omni and the clans! well clan attacks on omni and so forth.

How cool would it be to defend Omni Ent from clan attack? I think it would rule. If clan won it would be clan territory untill omni got it back or vise versa omni attacks clan territory.

When you do start the story start it in a major way! i think if a clan member walks in omni, people should be able to attack them not just guards, i mean according to story we would.

Like i said, i love your game, but your making it hard to role play, not being able to attack a clan member in say the middle of omni trade is down right silly.

and please dont take this as a flame, it isnt i understand that you need to fix bugs first and i agree, but when story doese happen, and i cant wait! Do it in a big way!

<OOC>
    Hey Kirrana, I would love to be involved with this in whatever way I can. I think the rest of my guild would be interested too if you'd like us to play a part that way. Please keep me on your contact list
    </OOC>

===

My given name is Vern Cervenak, but my friends call me Drusillus. I was "born" on July 31, 29450, in an Omni-Tek laboratory in Argentum. As is the way with many homo nanos, I was placed as a "child" with two homo nano "parents"; the solitus call this "adoption", but somehow that word seems inappropriate for us.

My parents, Zane and Erminia Cervenak, were loyal Omni-Tek employees, working in the mines of the 4 Holes region. Our kind is not suited to the grunt work of the actual mining process (this is meant for the Atrox), but, because of our inherent awareness of nanobots, we are helpful in detecting notum deposits. My father was always a tinkerer, though, and in his spare time we would work together on little "projects", like homemade radios and NanoBlox kits. Deep down I think he always wanted to be an Omni-Tek engineer, but my father was not one to question the position given to him by Omni-Tek.

At the age of 10 I was old enough to start accompanying my parents to the mines scattered around 4 Holes, and one year after that came the event that changed my life forever. While travelling between Argentum and Ahenus, the three of us were attacked by a pack of Bloodcreepers. Before the Omni-Pol guards could reach us, the mutants had killed my mother, and seriously injured my father and I. My father lost the use of his left arm, and my face was forever scarred from the attack.

From then on my father and I became even closer. While I was fairly good at the jobs my parents had mastered, it never really held my interest for very long. I would find myself thinking about the amateur electronics and engineering projects my father and I had worked on the previous night, thinking of ways to improve them or new techniques we could try when we got home. And so, at the age of 15 when it was time for my profession path to be assigned, my father recommended to the Omni-Tek Profession Office that I study Engineering, to which they accepted. I enrolled in the Argentum Technical College the day of my 16th "birthday", built my first android at 17, and graduated at the age of 20. At 25, I joined the Omni-Tek Engineering Corps (OTEC) under the leadership of the well known engineer Elyse Persichetti, better known as Virral.

In February of this year, my father passed away. On his death bed, he gave me a badge that had been given to him by his "father". It had the image of a blue wolf imprinted on one side, and an encoded blueprint on the back. It didn't mean very much to me until I talked to some other engineers in OTEC in April, who surprisingly had received identical heirlooms. Five of us had been given badges passed down from the vanished engineer guild "Sons of the Blue Wolf". On the back of the badge was the encoded blueprint for the famous T70 Khan pistol, which is today replicated by Galahad Inc. The message was clear: we were to be the new Sons of the Blue Wolf. We separated ourselves from OTEC and reformed the guild.

Today, I am a loyal Omni-Tek Engineer. For obvious reasons, I have a special interest in nano technology, and have become a quite well-respected nanocrystal manufacturer and salesman. I like to think that I'm living the life my father missed out on, that he dreamed about on those nights in our workshop.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Sorry I should have given you some feedback before now. But just to let you know I am putting the profiles I have got up on my site and looking to see what type of players we have to do a story line with.

I will then draw up a rough idea for a story event, sadly the first one might be rather small and non combat based. The problem is your all at different levels making the combat hard to balance.

The story will allow some people to play the roles in the story and the others to be in the party so to speak but still in there current roles.

I will keep you informed as to any progress but expect to see more on this next week.

Kirrana

Smile

Looking forward to it .. Kirrana

~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

IC:

I name is Oren Fadri, called Ironheel, this is story of why I take name Ironheel.

In earliest remebers I is in cold dark place taking shiney stuff out of walls. I know now it Notum, but not know that then. I smaller then most I work with but bigger then the peoples not like me that just watch and tell the bigger peoples like me what to do. Every day same, work get fed eat, I slowly gets bigger and work not so much in the smaller type places but in bigger with the other bigger like me people.

Then one day be different. Person not like me came, the smaller type, Opifex I learn later they called. I see them before workin on the stuff that make the not bad smellin air. But this one not like those, those walk around all scared of the in charge type people, this one got way of walkin that I only sees in the in charge type people. Like that one was a in charge type person.

The Opifex walked up to the in charge type person and say that it not good to treat Atrox all bad and stuff. I glance up from work from time to time but not wanna get shocked so keep workin, I workin next to friend I make when littler, Roland who we's all call Rolly cause fer Atrox Rolly is all agile 'n stuff. Well Roland is really smart and tell me that Atrox is us and that the Opifex type person is a Clan type person and wants us be free.

I was just gonna ask what free mean but then all sorts of stuff start happenin. Booms and yellin and shootin and diein, lots of diein. Rolly run at guard person that be Atrox like us but not like us, that one never work, wear different type clothing and have shockin stick instead of diggin stick. Well Roland go up to guard type person and do spinny kick thing and break guard. People yellin at all us to follow, not knowin what to do all us Atrox type follow. We run and run and run then I see thing I never see before.

I see suns for first time. It hurt, it hurt lots! But it feel good to, warm, and bright. All us stop to look at big balls of light in sky, though at time I think it just a really tall roof. Well we stop to long and bunches of us get shot and die, we run again followin the people that Rolly says are Clanners. We run for long time until they say it OK to stop. They talk to us, tell us about things we not really understand then Rolly say that we is free and can do what we want. Well we just wanna work so the Clanner types say OK and let us work loadin stuff in really nice pretty city call Tir. But Rolly not wanna work, Rolly talkin to this really tall though not tall as I guy who wearin this funny black armor and got no weapons like the other clan type peoples.

Rolly talk to that guy for long time then come talk to me. Rolly talk about fightin and freein other Atroxes 'n stuff like that. But I not wanna fight, I just wanna be worker like before only get ta be outside in the sun and see plants and get time to rest if want to. Rolly say that one day I learn that I no can just be worker, that it not right that others fight to free I and I not fight ta free others, then Rolly say that I no friend and that name now is Ironheel 'n not Rolly cause Rolly gonna crush all the Omni-types like the guard type person.

I not talk to Rolly for long time after that, year maybe two, I not sure. Well one day all us Atrox type peoples be workin way out away from Tir and I see Rolly. I say Hi and Rolly say Hi back and reminds me that I should not call Rolly Rolly anymore but say Ironheel. I grins and say ok. We sits and talk and Ironheel talk about all the Atroxes that been freed and all that good stuff.

But then peoples in black armor show up. They point funny gun at Ironheel and I. Next thing I knows I is infront of the insurance place feelin all sick 'n stuff. I try find out what goin on and where I best friend be. People tell me that Omni's kill Ironheel cause of all the trouble I friend caused, but kill with special gun so insurance no work cause there some big bad problem. I very sad, then get mad. I learn how ta use axes and stuff ta fight and I join Clans as an Enforcer type person.

I hope someday they figure out big bad problem with insurance stuff so Rolly come back. When that happen I give name back but until then I gonna be Ironheel and free the Atrox type peoples. I miss best friend. And that is story of why I be Ironheel.
    Oren "Ironheel" Fadri
    Clan Enforcer

-

I'd like to participate in this in anyway I can, for roleplaying has become quite scarce now.

----

Unlike my kin, I spend more time trying to educate myself than kill things. My name is Wilbrun Fecat, you can call me William, Will, or Moriur - a name given to me by my valued mining friends. I'm a rather old Atrox, and I've seen my share of blood shed.

Also unlike my more vicious brothers, I don't use my strength and large frame to intimitade, instead I use it to protect - be it a Clan member, or an Omni-Tek member. As you can see, I believe there is no need for all the violence taking place between Omni-Tek and the Clans.

Instead of joining other Atroxes in a bash fest, I'd rather wander the streets of Omni-1, teaching younger Omni-Tek employees of a path of peace.

I wish to help the Clans and Omni-Tek find a peaceful solution to equality, and will do so till I am too weak to wield my hammer.

Alllll you gotta do , is ask, what the Juju can do for you!

Name: Jujuwalker
    Profession: Dealer?
    Note of fame: Infiltrated the Vandelmar Consorsium and reported their illegal activities, including the Kidnapping of Pattie Meloche.

Bio: Juju's your noot that's into the fixin', the dealin', and the smugglin'.After having his infamous logs collected under the Jujuwalker Logs Grid infoservice (nanotech.gamerzedge.com), he decided to take it easy for a while. After all, some deals gotta be ran for the Credchips, some for da Respect, and some for the "everybody's ultimate good" Charity.

Dealin' it from Borealis, Juju Walks the walk, talks the talk, and knows "Da noot hood". Expect him to have all kinds of rumors, weird ass requests, and some tude for the masses to sell.

(Occ : I'm in. RK1, Neutral fixer.....i could totally envision myself as the weird messenger/infobroker/delivery person. And you want something sweet/special, i'll give it to you straight: Imagine a meeting place on the beach, at a specific time....... and Juju comes to the place in a cloaked BOAT. Now we talkin' . Send me a tell.)
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Thumbs up Great idea!

I would be glad to help in anyway possible, and participate in any events you have planned, Kirrana. When I get more time, I'll post a bio of myself here too.
    I am woman see me game, you and I are much the same,
    I can roleplay, I can frag, I can PK while you lag
    I can strafe, duck and snipe and NO you're not my type
    This is one shrew you can not tame...
    I am woman... see me game

I applaude your vilgilance Kirrana, but I still feel a deep anger towards FC for not following thru.

Now we have to assume GM roles? Let FC sit back and roll out the Exp, yet the story as promised on the box is a faint memory?

Feeling hopeless.
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

It seems my idea has already been taken oh well no one said I still can't do it, If anyone on RK2 is interested in doing some thing like this for the RK2 folks let me know
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12