Thread: PvP titles

PvP titles

They're based on a chess-like ranking system. Everyone starts at, say, 1500, and you gain points for kills and lose them for deaths. If the person you kill is higher than you, then you get a ton of points, but if they're lower, you get very little. And if the person who kills you is a lot lower than you, then you lose a ton, but if they're a lot higher, you only lose a little.

So what I want, FC, is:
    1) The base value (pretend its 1500)
    2) The values for each title (pretend Freshman is 1600)
    3) A command to see your score (/score tells me "Your PvP score is 9999999999")

Yes, I am that uber.

Actually, no, I'm a MA who's just started PvP, and my record is like 2-8. I once lost to a 34 trader when I was 52, because he was twinking a 122 gun. That was before I knew not to fight traders...

Do you think its gonna happen?

Cosmic cant even keep his promises and explain us existing pvP ranking sistem.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Hey, I'm not happy about that either. But don't flame Cozmik. It's not his fault.