Thread: Jubbal has left the building...

Jubbal has left the building...

(haven't used these forums much but gonna do it one more time.)

Malcolm "JUBBAL" Harshaw just got his ticket outta here.. ICC officials confirmed his ticket off world and he is now currently sitting in ICC:Andromeda spaceport awaiting his trip back to mother earth. Two and almost a half years have taken a toil on Him but he seems happy and excited to see what is waiting for him on our blessed home world...

Jubbal's Statement: "I wish all clan's the most success possible against OMNI-TEK. The world of RubiKa is ours due to the blood, sweat , and tears we and our forefathers shed in terraforming this world into the "paradise" it is now.... I am sad that I can not continue to be a weapon in our epic struggle but I am forced towards other concerns.. My heart and thoughts go out to you all..I hope you all prevail and in the Shadowlands you find the means for RubiKa's salvation."

So many peeps and memories... Thanks to the community for making AO a positive experience... God knows the game and Funcom (even though I forgive them ) didnt make it easy sometimes.

One thing I will say... Go Lost Chapter!! My heart and Virtual allegiance belongs to you forever

Malcolm "JUBBAL" Harshaw 205 adventurer.. pistoleer from the get go..proud member of the best guild on RubiKa "LOST CHAPTER"...Freedom Arms 3927 collector...and one sexy brother..
    Malcolm "JUBBAL" Harshaw.........Unit Member...
    LOST CHAPTER

www.lostchapter.net

Sorry to see another highlevel go

Hope you enjoy that horrible place called IRL, or where ever you go.

/salute
    Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines

Seven Deadly Sins
    Seven Ways To Win
    Seven Holy Paths To Hell
    And Your Trip Begins
    Seven Downward Slopes
    Seven Bloodied Hopes
    Seven Are Your Burning Fires
    Seven Your Desires
    Agent suggestions by Sjofn : -new ql 190 nano "Call Airstrike", drops a Heckler on the target.

May peace follow you where ever you go Jubbal.. Even though I did not know you your loss will still be felt..

Andrew
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!