Thread: Buffing as a newbie endgamer?

Buffing as a newbie endgamer?

Lol guys!

Wielding Profession Nanodeck. and
    Martial Artist and
    Bio Metamor from 1743 and
    Sensory Impr from 1743

for 63 add melee damage?

Other nanos were changed as far as I see, but this is a real basic nano with "some" benefit that shouldnt be so hard to cast. I am lvl 218 with all lvl 8 research done and I come up 200 nanoskills short for casting this. my symbiants are 220-240ql, ql300 armor but obviously not combined scout.

Do i need to build and run a set of combined scout just so i can be combat buffed?

It would be very nice if some basic nanos would be easy to cast on MA, unless this is destined to be a nano casting profession and I should really abandon combined merc for combined scout.

Nano Crystal (Stutter Step)
    Rarity: Unknown
    Quality level: 220
    Requirements:
    Use:

On Self:
    Fourth Specialization Completed. and
    Must have expansionset: Shadowlands and
    Level from 220 and
    Martial Artist and
    Sensory Impr from 1745 and
    Bio Metamor from 1755

:P Then there are nano like this... 6 minute duration, suppose to be a combat nano.

All gets me thinking, since MA damage is so "low" for top dd profession, since evades are so important, maybe CS setup would be good? Or am I playing it wrong and should get hotswap items for buffing and mid combat casting? (A-La Soldier hud3 swap for AMS5)

But if anything MA seems odd, nanos go from 1300 requirement to 1750 in space of few levels, nothing in between, is first good time to cast and allot nanos when yo uhave full alphas (support mind you, not infantry because infantry does not add enough intelligence for them nanoskills)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Nano Crystal (Supreme Kyudo)
    NODROP
    Rarity: Unknown
    Quality level: 215
    Requirements:
    Use:

On Self:
    Wielding Profession Nanodeck. and
    Martial Artist and
    Sensory Impr from 1244 and
    Psycho Modi from 1244

Now this is more like it.

This is how general base 215 buffs should be.

You will have no problems casting those at 220

Buf 6min duration should be fixed imo (I'd also add it should be now stacking with RI/GSF, but not with NR buff)
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

To be able to buff those you need alphas gaunts and a few standart swap items to buff. Its not a combat nano. Previously you could decide either the % or the flat buff form of risan. The only things where i think they are good is when hunting in sl ( most mobs are melee) and (if you have ai tech 3 perked) swapp a few items to duel an enforcer and on top of it buff the 23%. As result you will easy dodge his MR alpha with your pure evades that are with no dof/ limber at arround 2700-2900 depending on setup and breed. ( be careful if he is using melee energy you are gone )

the 23% only adds to base.

AFAIK, the base is around 980-1050 for trox--> opi

For soli it added 230 I think. better than risan/RI but not for any longer fight.

So basiclly an useless nano.

Lol. Just that.
    Once again, with all due respect... to read such things! You guys can be such a shame sometimes.
    So keep playing with your TL5 nanos but don't you dare complaining one bit, thanks. That's a waste of space and time and I'm not even talking about the Nano Skill there.
    More like our Dojo and your worthless statements.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

The reqs are fine as they are.

They were a bit too high before the last patch, but now that they lowered them, a 220 MA with alphas should be able to cast everything without problems.

Might need to put some points into AI nano line though, or remove the syndicate brain for a support alpha. At the moment, i find it nice. I would like to have a higher QL AoE fear nano for some kind of crowd control but otherwise it is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    So basiclly an useless nano.
    If you are soloing / teaming in SL. It is not, even if it only last 6 mins it's not that bad to recast it, just bring the LE nano hud and swap. Hell, i swap my Flurry of blows every 2 mins now...
    Its funny how traditional biologists seek mechanisms avidly, but still assert that biology cannot be treated like a machine.

It's also most useful against Enfs, melee Advs (if any left), Shades, Keepers... in duels that is.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed