Thread: New to Omni-Tek, looking for department

New to Omni-Tek, looking for department

Hello. My name is Akaran, a Martial Artist formerly serving under the Council of Truth.

Note the 'formerly', for I am no longer with them.

After the shameful display that was April 18th, I stopped to think about why I was fighting Omni-Tek...it seemed like we were the greater threat.

And when I realized I didn't know why, I asked myself "Then why fight them?"

The end result? I gathered up my possessions, left for Newland, and signed up with Omni-Tek.

I realize you may not trust me, and I do not fault you for that. I ask only that you allow me to prove myself...prove that I am no longer a threat to you.

OOC: Okay, time for the information that I wouldn't say IC. Level 41 MA at this time, though I tend to level fast (and update my sig when I do). I'd prefer a department that encourages RP. Twinking me is unnecessary...unless you can give me a Yalmaha, of course.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Akaran,

I understand you dilemma. The South Rubi-Ka Society is a civilian organisation. We are more concerned with constructive issues (poverty in Omni-Sewers, promoting the Arts) than destructive activities. And while many of our members are directly or indirectly involved in the conflict, the organisation itself is not. This means you would not have to take arms against your former associates.

/ooc The Society is a roleplaying guild, we do little else. You can check out our site at rubika.no-ip.org/srs
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!