Thread: Neutrals read this

Angry Neutrals read this

IM FREAKING OUT!!!!

------

- The agent now has the ability to swap sides without losing tokens. This is
    done using an "undercover" kit. There is something to note about this,
    though. Although you keep your tokens (and can even swap to NEUTRAL!) you
    cannot keep wearing your Merit Board. You can put it back on when swapping
    back. Another note - there is a skill lock on the swap, just as with the
    normal side change application forms.

-Cosmik

I worked damn hard to get my neutral char to where he is, and then have joe shmoe lvl 150+ agent who grew up omni and has had it on easy street just be able to come in and say hes neutral is making me so upset i cant type anymore.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    What matters is that you yourself know that you've accomplished something hard. Does it matter what others do?

Another way to look at it is that the people you know, the ones you call friends, will know that you deserve the title of Neutral Agent. Do the opinion of total strangers really matter at the end of the day?

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Tappert has a point.

I feel that this new ability (whatever company makes that kit is going to be praised as god by many agents) is fairly suiting. I don't see many Agents walking around Newland as Neuts just to piss people off - this ability, I think, will be used sparingly for specific goals. As mentioned in the warning, you are locked on that side for a period of time.

Besides, I'd hardly say that a level 150 Omni agent had it easy.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

121 Neutral here and I wholeheartedly applaud the Agents getting every bit of covert ability they deserve.

They lose their token board abilities while Neutral and that's good enough for me.

I look forward to the day a lvl150 Neutral 'Trader' shows his true identity in a key situation.

Arrow ouch

hhhmmmm no more letting agents into guilds now hehe

While "undercover" will agents be able to use boards of that side?
    Will Lore be able to get an omni board or a clan board?

I assume that when they change sides they will be kicked from their guild automatically.

I still don't like the idea, I don't see why a change sides nano is not used. (seems to work well enough in the profs)

I also think there should be a way for agents to find the 'real' side another agent is on. "Truth serum" or something.