Thread: A bit old but.....

A bit old but.....

Okay I may have missed something, I have always had this in mind but...

This is about the notum cannons taken from Clan news.

"Independent clansmen admit to destroying Notum launchers near Clon****.

Notum is the primary source of income for the Omni-Tek Corporation. The notum that we and our brethren have been forced in the past to dig from the ground against our will, often at the cost of our lives. There are those of us that will no longer stand by and watch while our brethren are made to suffer and die in the notum mines at the hands of Omni-Tek.

South of the town of Clon**** there are three rail launchers that are used to launch notum canisters into space to be collected and taken offworld to be sold. In an attempt to disrupt the distribution and sale of notum, a handful of brave clan members gathered to eliminate Samson, the overseer of the notum rail launch facility and render the launchers inoperable.

"

WHAT A BIG LIE! I MEAN...

Whats the point in even stating that when the damn thing are still there? how can we role play with storys like this when the did not even happen.

Sorry im not usually like this, but when stuff liek that happens, I expect to see them, gone, destroyed, woolooo.

Your Right Cloud

I am no roleplaying expert here but I can see no point in making such stupid claims and its starting to get out of hand. People are jumping over each other to make into on the boards for the fame. It appears sadly that the boards have so little read news it goes up.

I enjoy roleplaying, and give a nod to the people that think up interesting storylines or roles. Put you have to do it in some context of the game otherwise it goes out of hand.

Sure you could try to raid the place but to claim to destory it, that would be a major part of the story line and no players have that right. I mean you can still see them there, which is bad enough.

Next we have snarf taking control of Tir. Ok being mayor of Tir I could understand that would have been fun to see. But for a group to lay control over the city is stupid when its quite clear you cant.

Roleplay is trying to add to the game, to add person ****e to the storyline. Its not about coming up with the most outrangous story to get your name on the news sites.

So before the next person rights in to RNN or Ao-basher claiming to have taken over the whole of Rubi-Ki please stop and think again.

(you saw the above here first, in case this happens which I would not bet against)