Thread: casting mp creation weapons

casting mp creation weapons

rite i know when these r cast they r suposed to take away health from the mp, fair enough.
    initilay when i casted them it would apear that i had no health until i got healed or i lost health which would return my health to normal.
    now when i cast them it apears that i have 0 health and i start doing that slow walking. but when healed my health doesn't change, i can still take hits, as a doc on my team once described it was like i had minus health. also when i move in that slow way when u got low health i watch my self running slow but i can walk into zones that are quite far away like the speed i should actualy be going is being projected or something.
    to fix this i either have to zone, or like the other day i had to log when i was in the middle of pm. but beacause of this slow walking effect when i logged my pets were off miles fighting but i could cast new 1s. the fighting pets prevented me from rejoining my team i left whilst logging.
    this is extremely frustraiting for me and people i team with seen as i only use mp creation weapons and because they have to b recast every 2 hours.

Lightbulb It's just a visual bug.

Before the last patch: After casting the creation nano, you were reduced to 1HP. This was just like normal damage and had to be healed by using kits/nanos/heal pet.

Since the last patch: After casting the creation nano, you *look* like you've been reduced to 1HP. However, your actual HP has not changed. Simply Shift-Click yourself (or target yourself and press "T") to force the client to double check your HP, as it pulls up your character info from the server.

Same goes for anyone else in the vicinity or in your team. Personally I don't mind this bug - I'd rather take imaginary damage than real damage any day!

I found a way around this.

When you cast your creation, press F8 and look at yourself. Then Shift-left click YOURSELF and your HP will return to normal.

Hope it works for you

Thanks for the tip. Was getting tired of having to zone or /quit and relog if I was in the middle of a mission.

Don't get too happy with it..

Now that these oh so helpful folks have decided to post that 'tip' I wouldn't get too comfortable with it, I'm sure it'll be fixed rather quickly...
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.

thanx for info peeps. i was getting tired of having to zone aswell. think it would probably best if they look at it and mayb fix it.

Thanks for the quick fixes, guys. As for the problem itself, we will be fixing it.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Talking hehe well ok then =)

hehe well my little MP used a small nuke on himself, after using a nanokit to make sure there was health at all.
    That fixes it too.

but obviously shift right click is better, and err less painfull =)

thx for the info
    Syryx, nanotechician by trade, proud member of Shadow Ops and part-time leet

"that's not a bug, that's a feature"