Thread: also

also

flame me all you want i guess

BUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE A MA CAN NOT COMPETE IN PVP WITH ANY CLASS NEAR ITS LVL.

ma's an rubi are bad for thier own health.

No flame from me

You will get no flame from me. Weapon classes have had an easy time at increasing their damage for too long. At lvl 90is most of my friends get their 200 weapons and think they are just so damn "uber" because of it. MA's get implants :/.... Well not really after the last patch and the implant nurf. Other classes if debuffed loose some effectiveness of their weapons via attack rating. We get brand new lower damage MA skill weapon everything our MA skill goes down. Weapon classes for so long have received much better results from out buffs then we do. Never made sense to me. We gotta jump through hoops to get into our higher crit buffs, and then we get completely owned by our own buffs that some other MA cast on someone. I have Agent and Trader friends that get knocked to 20% HP in 2 shots from the mobs that I tank if they pull an agro with their massive dmg from my buff. But hey, those same frail classes see me as a free kill in pvp. Roots don't break when you take dmg like they are supposed to. And their is always a fresh one waiting for you when you break a root. Well guess what guys, your gonna have to live with sub UBER dmg. Personal note to any that root and get a free kill because roots don't break and you got the range. I'm gonna have a really nasty ranged weapon come IP reset, and if you root me for a free kill...... well I'm gonna be popping off those hi dmg weapon crits that you enjoyed for so long ganking me outside of punching distance. OBTW would you prefer a huge fire or chemical crit in your eye? Don't matter to me. PAY BACK IS A *****!!!!!! You all had your fun. Now after patch combat classes will be better at combat than non combat classes.... What a notion.

As is, we live in a world where if Donald Trump was in a fighting zone and was attacked by "The Rock", Rambo, and The Terminator; well lets just say that the odds are in Trumps favor. WTF?????

P.S. Sorry if I seem a little agro. Just sick of spoiled classes *****ing about a change that is the best for the sake of the game. You may not have such an advantage now, and will have to put a little more effort into your game. No more free uberness for you. Gonna have to work at it now. And become UBER at an UBER lvl.

Just my thoughts

well...

I think a few classes cant. Maybe that will change.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Re: well...

Originally posted by Failed Fixer

Heehe sorry to be greedy.

YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH

Re: well...

Originally posted by Failed Fixer
    Your name makes me want to cry and huggle your for a day long

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

A level 170 MA totally OWNS ME one on one. and im a 185 Enforcer with top notch gear.

The reason why the MA win is because of Crit buff, Special attack and Dimach.

Get a Torturing tool and you will own people left and right. Im not counting fights with outside buffs here, cause then it becomes too random and complicated.

well

when wield any weapon my fist crits get killed to almost nothing.

bug or intentional i dont know
    but im not the only one that noticed this

also also

lol dimach i still see this has being so funny
    DIMACH SUCKS IN PVP
    THE ONLY SPEACIAL WE GET AND IT HAS A 30 CYCLE COMEON

as far as the torture tool goes

ok for one thing its on a camped spawn it is not like almost every other weapon which can be bought or missioned for.

It only spawns in roughly qual 120 to 150

why the hell would a lvl 200 chac want a 143 weapon
    (which I have)

also with 1128 ma and 600 something 1hblunt

I get a attack rating of 950 something

which means all of my attacks can be parried or evaded even easier.

I have tried it all and i still think fist only is the most damage we deal even though it is not enough.

Re: No flame from me

Originally posted by Xzibi7

As is, we live in a world where if Donald Trump was in a fighting zone and was attacked by "The Rock", Rambo, and The Terminator; well lets just say that the odds are in Trumps favor. WTF?????
    Just my thoughts
    I agree that MAs get owned in pvp pretty easy. My 36 trader twink can take down a 46 twink MA (highest lvl i can pvp against) in 3 shots.

But if trump had a shotgun, I don't think "the rock" would have anything to smell except the smoking flesh of the hole in his chest.

And why are we called MAs? (I have a lvl 90 MA). Boxer would be a little more accurate.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

MAs get beat down by traders. Wait... almost any class gets beat down by traders. The root/heal/debuff combo is very potent.

As for dimach, free 40% isn't anything to sneeze at.

At low levels, MAs can hold their own against other professions, however, other classes slip into higher level gear quicker. Just random thoughts. You can always be like Dragonfly if you want to PvP.
    Last edited by Obergeist; Apr 22nd, 2002 at 16:42:43.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Like, Wolfe said, MAs do good against Enforcers, Adventurers, and even Engies as long as everyone is self-buffed. However, MAs don't stand a chance when faced with an Enforcer with a bean or any other class with a shotgun when they've got UVC running.

Only chance an MA has against a rooter of equal level is if the rooter was unprepared and has 400 runspeed.

Hopefully these crit changes will help us out, till then will all you other MA's stop buffing PVP'ers with UVC, why give them an even greater advantage than they already have.
    Xiderpunk - 173 Martial Artist
    Xidder - 147 Crat

Apocalypse

MA.....

Lets talk about Fixers
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by cson

Only chance an MA has against a rooter of equal level is if the rooter was unprepared and has 400 runspeed.

Thank god I got 1k
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Xiderpunk
    Hopefully these crit changes will help us out, till then will all you other MA's stop buffing PVP'ers with UVC, why give them an even greater advantage than they already have.
    Exactly. But some of us (my 129 trader) do not pvp though. UVC helps complete missions. I say don't cast UVC on people with titles =)

After the shotgun nerf.. oh i mean MA self crit only buff... goes into effect... my twink trader is going nova or rifle. IPR here i come!
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano