Not i am already pissed enough from the pet pathing situation. no i must have the luck to start a mission with 3 tough felons that heal each other so that its almost impossible as a pet class plaer to kill them, because those moron pets have to walk out of the start room after /pet wait and agro the rest.

no thats not enough.

i have to zone out and get into an infinite Zone loop that lets me zone in and zone out the mission forever or until the Mobs killed me, Funcom in my eyes your the most incompetent company every, and i guess you already know from me now after all that complaining.

but i wont give up before you have fixed all those idiotic bugs so that me and my friends can play this game with fun again...

and if i have to post until the end of my entire life i wont stop trust me, i payed for your game and you have to get it to work, you are the guys that promised so much when your marketing times have been, you are the guys that cheated thousands of players and until today your doing the work like the whole funcom company would have only 2 programmes...

your slow and bad developers should not get any free day in the next 2 month and work hard on all the bugs have done.

your working on Treatment Stepping fixes, your working on OE changes your working on everything we players arent interested in. you guys work on stuff no one really cares before all the bugs are fixed.

your going the wrong way and in my opinion you guys have no plan about the players, what they want and what they feel as fun.

no you have to make this game harder and harder, i am not even sure if the bad pet pathing is maybe wanted to keep the players leveling slow.

the way you act is an investigation on all the players that just want to have fun. you take it from them with all your stupid ways to handle the game...

even ARK´s i am talking to tell me that they have no influence on anything and they know there is a lot to fix still. They even tell me that they feel the same that funcoms developers are far to slow and maybe not even competent enough to do their job right...

I want to play this game, thats all i want, but its no possible the way it is atm. I am a MP and i use 2 Pets thats a War against my pets and not against the mobs i wanna kill. i need more time to seek my pets than i have fun with killing mobs.

Pets are running against walls, cant find doors 1 feet away from them, they are so stupid there is no word for it and you lousy funcom Programmer did that. Correct this fu$$$d up pathing its enough now.

you guys cant give people a game that makes addicted then levae em alone... but thats what you are doing..... and i really hate it.. hate is not the right word, its a even worse feeling i have..