Thread: Happy Holidays from the IRRK Crew

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Happy Holidays from the IRRK Crew

A Holiday Message from the IRRK and IRRK News Wire Crews

The Holiday Season is an old remainder from pre-collapse Earth that humanity has clung to for ages. No one really knows the exact origin of this Season.

Some speculate it was started by companies to sell product while appearing to have decent and noble intent.

Others suspect that a man named "Santa" actually ran a slave production camp at one of the planets poles, where, using genetically tailored "elf" laborers he created gifts for the entire worlds populace. A vast computer surveillance system monitored most every person alive to determine what their 'reward' might be that year. Then using the first anti-gravity and near light speed transportation system he would infiltrate every home and leave goodies or a lump of coal in exchange for muffins, or cookies and milk left out by the recipients.

A small group of religious individuals yet claim that the holiday was a celebration of the birth of an ancient man whom many called the Messiah in much the same way that many today still believe David Marlin to have been humanities Savior. The difference according to these religious groups, is that while Marlin freed humanity from physical slavery, this other man freed humanity from spiritual slavery.

It's unlikely that we will ever know the true origin of this ancient traditional season, but we do know that it's generally a pleasant time for all. So tuck away a few credits and get something nice for your loved ones. Happy Holidays from all of us here at the IRRK News Wire!
    Last edited by Xnemth; Dec 13th, 2003 at 18:57:59.

A man named Santa? sure that wasn't a Leet? am sure *looks through his old NCU* yeah, some Santaleets!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

hmmmm santa-leet-burger.... yum

i mean.. cheeseburger... yes....

I have a good excuse!!!

*pulls out Mentos(tm)*!!!
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story