Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nerf soldiers

Nerf soldiers

Ok now that crit buffs are self only, which is a good thing, make soldier shields self only too. There is going to be nothing more annoying than having an MA crit me 5 times in a row AND have 30% of my damage reflected back at me. Make my shields only work on me. Oh yeah and lower mob hp now too.

Wait a sec!

Hi there..

About that 30%

It works this way,,,,

When you attack a person that has a soldier shield buff, 30% off all the dmg will then be reduced, thus going away in empty space. However, there is a constant reflect for,(not sure about the 30% shield, but it´s 44 pts dm returned on a 28%...

/thoriak rk2

You knew what I meant. The point wanst the actual damage amount.

Re: Nerf soldiers

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    Ok now that crit buffs are self only, which is a good thing, make soldier shields self only too. There is going to be nothing more annoying than having an MA crit me 5 times in a row AND have 30% of my damage reflected back at me. Make my shields only work on me. Oh yeah and lower mob hp now too.
    This seems highly selfish to me. Don't open this box, whats next? All hp buffs being self only, speed buffs self only etc etc etc

How exactly is this selfish? Oh so now I cant crit and someone Im fighting has my shield running even lessening the damage Im doing. That sounds about right.

Smile

Oh yeah and as for the hp buff, I dont recall there being a team reflect shield but i do seem to remember a team hp buff.

how about making fixer run buffs self only then too? :P

we are meant to be the fastest class in the game yet any class can run as fast with one of our buffs?

Rookie Hotpanties
    lvl 147 clan fixer rk1

Oh yeah great idea, then make pets castable only at their current ql so no more MP with a demon untill very high, what about this ?
    No more hp buff for others than self, actually make all buffs self that could be really great.
    Stop whinin at FC everytime ur toon isnt uber to nerf everything, making crit self only might be cool if the pvm critt actually works.

FC Unerf the TMS and make em reflec 75% dmg to whoever try to attack me !

>>Above is as silly as what u just asked.

Stop the nerfing ppl try to come with constructive ideas not detsructives !
    Infamine 200 soljah

Why dont just give the particular whining soldier a 100% crit buff, open a new dimension - RK3 and migrate her char there so she can be the best there alone ?

Wenzell why dont you go out to DAV and wait for someone to come out there to fight you 1 on 1?

Cool

You have mistaken me as besheba. I never ask people to duel in dav. Ill take anyone anywhere as long as theres no interference like guards or gankers.

Your only the best in your lil mind.

Originally posted by Hothead
    how about making fixer run buffs self only then too? :P

we are meant to be the fastest class in the game yet any class can run as fast with one of our buffs?

Rookie Hotpanties
    lvl 147 clan fixer rk1

actually...with you run buffs...classes can run FASTER than u....mainly enforcers RunBuff+Rage = Enfrocer faster than j00
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: Nerf soldiers

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    Since when are crit buffs selfonly?
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Since 14.2 there will be LESSER verison however that can be cast on other people

I'm guessing 5%, 10% and 20% respectifly

Im guessing 50%. UVC is 24%, my guess is UVC other is 12%. And so on for the rest of the crit buffs.
    NT phone HOME!!

I'd rather have them area team-effect More teampvp stimulation, because now its 'I wanna gank that lower dude because I want to brag with my title'.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Heh what about engineers, from start they was meant to be support class and give Reflect/Damage Shields and AC buffs. and YES Engineers have Reflect shield to, not as good but it goes up to 24% or something like that.
    So what shall support class do if its so called support nanos are self only?
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

I love those Reflect shields. They're much more effective than my crappy AC buffs. Here is how I see it.

MA self-only crit buff = Soldier TMS
    MA other crit buff = Soldier Reflect Shield

oh and make essences self only too, so i dont get a dozen of tells b4 i can even zone in to a city whining about the changes of a patch that didnt even came out yet really beats me...
    Belgian Linolea Beer, General of Storm
    Fat Nofx Mike, Storm

(Stay) Don't think
    (Home) Drink your wine
    (Be) Watch the fire burn
    (Safe) His problems not mine
    Just be that model citizen

Shameless Self-Promotion: Lino's Fan"Art" : AO meets Southpark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast