Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: To Rebuild A Council

hmm

Well meister Tempest try to keep on manny omni instalations around this world, i dont have a grudge against u or ur guild at this time expet u beeing omni and all.

However 2 things i dont stand for is treats and groundless accusations. So basicly what im saying is u keep up ur drivel and ill come wisit ur bases myself.

On a side note death isnt permanent on Rubi-ka so killing on of my generals dont have a big impact neither on our casue or acceving our goals but it certainly catch my attention.
    Tavri Adv
    Liuo MA
    Arro MP
    Gonzalez Fixer
    Fradouil Doc

I'm not threatening. I'm stating facts. You however, do threaten me and I thought you cannot stand this? You just nullified your own argument.

The death of Khastity itself doesnt have an impact on you directly. That she was there to be killed in the first place is what concerns me. I don't buy this peaceful council crap with people like her among it. Also.. if you recently read the news, she ruins the clans' notum business aswell and still is left in charge of it. And you clans want to form a democracy when you cannot even run notum production and distribution properly? What a joke.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

hmm

For me its natural to response to a treat with a treat, even dough u call it a fact it`s also is a fact that u started this with groundless accusations and ur acosiate(s) killing one of my officers. The usual omni hostile reaction annything they dont understand they attack.
    As far as i know there are no travel restrictions even dough omni try to enforce it with guards at grid exits far from closest omni installations or towns

If i where to start worrying about every omni who passed our bases id have no time for annything else.

As for Khastity`s actions she has my full confidence and depest respect she is one of the persons i know with most integrity in all of rubi-ka.

CoT fail to present an agenda and goals i will not support a new CoT untill i know what they want, im not gona help make a new board of directors in clan suits. I seek freedom for my people not to build a new evil empire.
    Tavri Adv
    Liuo MA
    Arro MP
    Gonzalez Fixer
    Fradouil Doc

We came to our base after a guildless clanner had attacked it. That Tempest was there was no coincidence, Aggression from the clans is being answered with aggression from Omni-Tek, simple as that. We will not wait for you to level our notum mining installation if we can help it.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Meister, i recall that you called Atrox dumb creatures with no hope.
    I can tell you this, you are showing your true Atrox side, you may be solitus, but who knows? Maybe Omni-Tek did some research on you and figured out that you would fit just fine as Atrox?

Stop attacking and throw personal insults against everyone who use theyr free will of speech. And Boomtastic are right, it was 6 people there, all from Omni-Pol...what? are they afraid of going alone?
    Afraid of the big bad clanner maybe..so much for the strong side of Omni-Pol.

Answering this speech with insult will only get you in trouble Mr. Meister, you have been warned, and i will not warn you again.
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

I did not know that Atrox are not just not intelligent, but also some of them are apparently blind. Free speech? I value free speech as much as you. Apparently this priviledge is reserved for the clans, hahahaha.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Meister,

I do make periodic forrays into various locations to monitor Gas change times...as for the guildless attacker to my knowledge they have no association with Tempest or Storm...When that attack registered I sent that clanner a thumbs up message for being so bold...no response was sent back from them to me...

but considering our recent exchanges in this forum I decided it would be prudent to check out Omni Pols base in SFH for its stats....several of my comrades decided they would come with...all of us were well out of level range to be able to attack your towers....we essentially were on a fact finding mission. When we arrived your people were present and PvP action began to take place. Not once did we attack your towers...In fact the entire exchange was harmless fun for all that were there and no attack on your towers occurred...plus the base is way too large for a party of 5 in one team to even think about trying to attack.

However, Your posting of a picture of my return to reclaim in this forum is not only an action that is in distaste, barbaric, filled with loathing for Clan, and spiteful but also should be viewed as a direct threat against the New Council of Truth. As you yourself have said:
    originally posted by MeisterAs a short reminder, this is what happens to clanners who are too nosey:
    If these actions of yours are what are considered as civilized by Omni Tek....then I choose being a barbaric clanner.

Khastity

That's what you get for snooping around Omni-Tek property, Clanner. I can only imagine what the story would have been if the tables were turned: "Omni-Pol raided a peaceful Clan mining operation, completely unprovoked! They are oppressing us!"

I guess the warning messages stating that you would be open to attack weren't enough to deter you from attempting to get to whatever goal it was that you failed to reach. Personally, I find Meister's actions to be quite lenient and downright generous considering he didn't wipe out your entire party.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

CoT Policy Proceedings: A Proposal

To The Council of Truth:

I do not believe that Clan organizations on the whole would disagree to send a representative to discussions of Policies that should be adopted by the The New CoT under these following terms:

1. CoT Policy adoption proceedings are open forum discussions: In no way does presence of clan representatives at these proceedings are to be considered "in support the New CoT" but are in support of creating a dialogue amongst Clan organizations and the New CoT in order to objectively achieve a list of policies that are mutually agreed.
    2. Voting on Policies: 3/4's vote of the representatives in atendance is needed to pass a policy
    3. Adoption of Policy: Once a policy is passed by 3/4 majority it is considered adopted and becomes the domain of The New CoT in the future.
    4. Untouchable policies: Policies that are voted on and recieve less than 3/4 vote are to be considered the domain of the individual Clan organizations on Rubi Ka. They will set their own policy on such issues.
    5. Right to Leave Forum: Clan Organizations can at any time leave the forum if they feel they are at an impasse with policy discussions

Humbly yours,

Khastity

Free Speech

Originally posted by Meister
    Free speech? I value free speech as much as you. Apparently this priviledge is reserved for the clans
    you believe in freedom of speech? you gotta be kidding me....

Originally posted by Meister You can keep any future replies for yourself,...

Khastity

Re: CoT Policy Proceedings: A Proposal

1. CoT Policy adoption proceedings are open forum discussions: In no way does presence of clan representatives at these proceedings are to be considered "in support the New CoT" but are in support of creating a dialogue amongst Clan organizations and the New CoT in order to objectively achieve a list of policies that are mutually agreed.
    1. Interpretation: We commit to nothing.
    2. Untouchable policies: Policies that are voted on and recieve less than 3/4 vote are to be considered the domain of the individual Clan organizations on Rubi Ka. They will set their own policy on such issues.

Interpretation: If the vote didn't go our way, we will ignore what the majority feels is right and do whatever we feel like.

3. Right to Leave Forum: Clan Organizations can at any time leave the forum if they feel they are at an impasse with policy discussions

Interpretation: See above and above.

Good pRoPoSaL.
    Last edited by Nevver; Dec 20th, 2003 at 22:40:42.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Meister Get your facts straight

Meister get your facts straight:

1. False Fact:
      Originally posted by Meister I don't buy this peaceful council crap with people like her among it.

True Fact: I am not a member of the New Council of Truth

2. False Fact:
      Originally posted by Meister she ruins the clans' notum business as well and still is left in charge of it.

True Fact: I am not in charge of clan Bussiness policy for Notum Production. I only issue statements of policy for an organization. Who is a client of mine and whose name will not be disclosed and is protected under Client /Attorney privledge.

3. False Fact:
      Originally posted by Meister you cannot even run notum production and distribution properly? What a joke.

True Fact: The clans have been running our Notum production facilities for hundreds of years or have you failed to notice that.

Get your facts straight Meister

Khastity

Re: Re: CoT Policy Proceedings: A Proposal

Originally posted by Nevver

Good policy.

It isn't a policy it is a proposal on how we should conduct our discussions....I guess you forgot to read the Post Subject line that says

A Proposal

Interpretation: If the vote didn't go our way, we will ignore what the majority feels is right and do whatever we feel like.
    This is intended to be modeled after federal governmental organizations, which allows for individual provencial rights to be decided upon provencially and not interfered with by the central government which I do believe the Council of truth is trying to attempt to become. This system recognizes the autonomy of the Provences and their residents to govern in designated situations and at the same time eases the centralized governments burdens in administration...it is a form of government that probally best suits the clans..

Oh I forgot Nevver you are an employee of a corporation...corporations are feudalistic in nature.....which means you are a serf....Serfs were Owned by their Lords...essentially a Slave.

Khastity
    Last edited by Khastity; Dec 20th, 2003 at 22:50:09.

My bad. I corrected what I said.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

The clans cannot run notum production and delivery properly then. Or need I remind you of the recently cancelled contract with the Mars Institute? Quite interesting though that your former customers see it like many of Omni-Tek do: the clans are incapable of doing business, and they want to form a nation run by a democracy - which is way over your head. Give it up. The clans will never be recognized as a nation in the galaxy. Your recent actions proved that you are too shortsighted for such things.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Re: Re: Re: CoT Policy Proceedings: A Proposal

Originally posted by Khastity
    Oh I forgot Nevver you are an employee of a corporation...corporations are feudalistic in nature.....which means you are a serf....Serfs were Owned by their Lords...essentially a Slave.
    Slaves aren't payed outrageous salaries, bumpkin.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: CoT Policy Proceedings: A Proposal

Originally posted by Khastity
    To The Council of Truth:

I do not... ...they feel they are at an impasse with policy discussions[/list]

Khastity
    Memo

To: Khastity

Re: Letters to the Council

Mdm.
    I am sure you know but in case you don't know there is a forum for the CoT that your welcome to post messages for the staff to read, not that they don't read this forum..

It would be at the Council of Truth forums. Please feel free to post there if you wish.

Peace favor you,

Andrew
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

That's what you get for snooping around Omni-Tek property, Clanner. I can only imagine what the story would have been if the tables were turned: "Omni-Pol raided a peaceful Clan mining operation, completely unprovoked! They are oppressing us!"

I guess the warning messages stating that you would be open to attack weren't enough to deter you from attempting to get to whatever goal it was that you failed to reach. Personally, I find Meister's actions to be quite lenient and downright generous considering he didn't wipe out your entire party.
    i guess you DO forget that people are free to go where they want! So that means when you start to kill a clanner without any reasons at all, this action needs to be taken to ICC.
    you are free to quote me on this Nevver or Meister, but your words are worth nothing.
    I did take a look at a photo Nevver posted, a picture from Old Athen Hill, now ask yourself, what was she doing there? spreading the flu?
    Now, i will say you did spy on us, and yes. If i see you in Old Athen again, i will personally lay my dirks away and brawl you out of Old Athen. Same goes for any omni with bad intention.

However, i got very surprised to see Eternalforce and a small task force from Omni-Pol at Reets Retreat, amongst clanners at a party. As i was the santa i gave a "peace" gift to Eternalforce, and by the look he had, he looked surprised.
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

You really think I would let clanners who are at our notum base while it was under attack, stay there in peace? Anything else? Would you like Omni-1 or Rome handed to you for free too? How about both? Get a grip on reality, atrox.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Okay then, Enforcedman, you won't mind when I come over to your apartment and make myself at home because, as you say, "people are free to go where they want."
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast