Thread: Serious Roleplaying

Serious Roleplaying

I'm looking for a serious RPing guild... I currently play with a small group of people and RP with them about once a week, but I would like to join a real guild that roleplays... And I mean hardcore RPing.

Things I would like to see-

-An ongoing storyline... A conflict other than the in-game storyline. Something like an Anti-Terrorist OT group, or Clan Environmental Activists... Neutral mercenaries. Something that involves the entire guild and intertwines with the in-game story...

-In-Character events... People who do more than just hunt and do missions in character. Hanging out at the pubs, dancing at the clubs (hey, that rhymed), change into clothes from armor when not out in "the field".

-Structure and ceremony. More than just people who like to hang out (although it should be that too), I would like a hierarchy, or a chain-of-command. The guild should have a sense of itself...

-Active message boards Fan-fiction and whatnot...

----------------------------

I hope there is a guild out there that has these qualities... If so, I would like to join up.

Saint,

The South Rubi-Ka Society sort of meets your criteria (if you are OT and on RK1). We do have an ongoing "storyline" and though it does not intertwine with the official storyline it is geared to each individual player character's personality and background.

We also do in character events and though we are not much for ceremony, the Society has a strong sense of its own identity and its place in the world.

What I ought to stress though is while we do all these fines things we do not do them everyday, or even every week. A lot of work goes into each event and we are a just a small guild.

I also need to stress that we are still learning how to do things; each time its a bit of an experiment.

And finally, while we are a committed roleplaying guild, we are far from serious.

Still, do check our (newly revamped) website http://rubika.no-ip.org/srs/index.htm and if you see something you like, drop us a line or give us a tell.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!