Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open letter to Mr Ross

Originally posted by Enforcedman
    second, each time you open your mouth you only spread bad air and words of ignorance.
    I'm gonna return tha advice to ya. Each time I see one of yer statements, I dunno whether to laugh or cry.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Enforcedman
    Let me talk in a language the OP Atroxes and you, Meister, understand.

Me bash big bad guys. Me no like big bad guys. Me like good guy yeah.
    If big bad guy come to me, me stabs big bad guy.

Hope this is more understandable.
    I'll try to put the Omni position in an easier to understand format for you;

So you're going to kill yourself?

There we go, think about it.

Cheers

So, I'm going to continue to be blamed for somethin my anscestors did a very long time ago...ok fine I can live with that if you clanners want to have a childish attitude like that. I mean no it's not like things have gotten better for you guys right? pfft.

Death is an inevitable thing.
    If its like that Omni-Tek wanna deal with the problems they got, fine by me.

And i am happy too hear that i do enjoy your life Demenzia

*cheerio*
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

Is it really impossible for clanners, neutrals and omni officials to speak together in a reasonable way?

It is not as if anyone want to live in fear and powerty, so why act as if others do want it?

Understanding this, why not just make peace?

Your Medina, you do raise a very valid point: Who would want to live in fear and poverty? There is a very simply answer to that: Omni-Tek is ready to with open arms at every local shop with application forms for those with yearning for something better for themselves and their love ones to become a part of the family that is Omni-Tek.

What has this "freedom" that the Clans have won from Omni-Tek really amounted to? Just pain and suffering all the the living in the Clans by those short-sighted fools that lead the rebellions against Omni-Tek.

Come back to your senses, all those Clanners out there, and come back to Omni-Tek, since it will be either by your free will, or by ours.
    "...Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting...."
    -Sun Tzu

"Clubliaison" - Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/character/bio/d/1/name/clubliaison

Omni-Pol - To Serve and Protect

Originally posted by Aazamon

Sorry I was not directly responding to you, but the polarized debate as a whole. I find these very unproductive and that side mentallity sets in. We need to be reminded sometimes that there are bad apples on all sides.
    I love you sooo much lol j/k, but your point is very valid, and plain to see if you open your mind.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12