Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open letter to Mr Ross

Open letter to Mr Ross

They were innocents!

I just want to shout real loud about something I experienced and many others with me.

One evening at Baboons did I hear some loud shouting in the main hall when I was chatting with the barkeeper.

Know what I saw when I took a look out there?`

Clanners, lots of clanners!

After sneaking behind the clanners I found a nearly safe spot that I used to hide upstairs. I was there! It was horrible.

One of their Engineers had sneaked inside and started warping in people. Or so it looked, but I think I've changed my mind; people doesn't behave like that!

So soon the main hall was filled with demons, cyber-dogs, flying one eyed creatures and of course a little horde of barbarians from the borderlands.

For those that has been on the Baboons, you've probably noticed the regulars there, those eagerly trying to help you loosen up and get in the mood. Those were slaughtered and sent to reclaim. Even the dj.

One even got healed by demonic pets while a huge amazone woman mutilated and beated him to the unrecongizable, still trying to dance. The tool of torture was a chair. Remember that he also got healed to prolong the torture.

I've seen pictures from Shadowlands, Mr Ross and nothing there comes even close to the horror I felt in that room that evening.

It was a horrible scene, Mr Ross, horrible.

The worst was those that came back right after reclaim, so intended to do their work, smiling, dancing and hoping to win the clanners (barbarians!) with a friendly manner and optimism. But didn't work, they just got killed, again and again, until the clanners (barbarians!) got bored and left.

Imagine the cruel violence.

Is this what ICC and the more reliable clanner organizations want? Is this the society our sivilization is hoping to achieve?

Perhaps your hands are tied, Mr Ross, by investors, ICC (sol!) and corrupted bureaucrats, but know that I will offer the assistance, vote and suport for any organization that can and will stop the clanners.

I think they've had too much spare time lately, if they want barbaric rituals, force them to do it home and with their own faithful and fanatic people, not even ICC and SOL should require us to endure this!

Imagine taking Tir, the natural center of clanner transport abilities (built by Omni, of course), or perhaps Old Athens with their thriving numbers of shops!

Without Tir, they wouldn't reach ICC as easily and without ICC would it be harder to reach us. I think that is fair.

If ICC finds it hard to understand, lets just say that some renegade nonclanners started removing clan guards from certain cities. It isn't that hard.

But how long would we have to control their city to be able to call it liberated from clanner occupation?

These are my questions to you, Mr Ross. What does it take, what can be done, what influence can we, all the non clanners do, to influence the international society to stop the barbaric rituals from spreading? What diplomatic channels and laws can we use to once again bring peace and prosperity to omni built cities, or cities built with omni technology, after we ("some") manage to control their guards and defenders?

Have no fear child, it will end soon
    ~ Respect - Tolerence - Fun ~

You can not judge the whole clan for the acion of a few, and may i add that Old Athen got infested by Omni-Tek assassins last night?
    As that was OT employee i WILL judge OT by THAT action.
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

So, a Clanner shoots up unarmed employees doing their jobs, were not to judge the Clans.

An Omni-Tek employee shoots up some Clanners, all of Omni-Tek is bad.

Pot. Kettle. Black?
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Just got back from slaughtering watchers and 1st class patrolmen / commander steel in old athen, and tir.

Oh well, I guess they really do deserve it.

Smelly clanners.

While excusable, it is an insult to Omni-Tek's glory, assuming that Tir was built by our great company. That filth hole, surrounded by mud water and desert was built by the clans. It should be leveled, considering that it poses a serious threat to the hygiene of the entire planet, with rare and dangerous insects breeding in that water, but in the process we would kill half the clan population. Now that would be too bad, right?
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

"Yes, but Omni-Tek did this and that."

Isn't that always the clan response to one of their misdeeds? Doesn't anyone have the courage to take responsibility anymore?

There is so much clan propaganda is out there, striving to convince the public that a clanner is somehow morally superior to an Omni-Tek employee. And yet, when Omni-Tek is the victicm of some clan attrocity, do we ever get an apology, sympathy or even assistance is capturing the criminals?

No, its just the old "Yes, but Omni-Tek did this and that." It must be nice never to be wrong, isn't it guys?

Then you wonder why this conflict has draggged on for over two centuries.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

A couple of centuries ago, atrocities were commited against your own people..your own flesh and blood. Omni-Tek did this.

A couple of centuries ago, those people and their relatives revolted to said atrocities, and being deenied dignity, and individual worth and rights. Omni-Tek were responsible for this.

These peoples relatives, still revolt, as Omni-Tek has never, ever recognized these facts, but simply continued their atrocities....and keep living in denial of having ever done anything wrong.

This can only lead us to one conclusion. Omni-Tek does not know empathy, remorse or recognize the meaning of any individuals basic rights.

Until such time, as Omni-Tek recognizes these facts, and offer an uncodnitional apology to the thousands and millions of ancestors and relatives, in addition to an unconditional peace offer...Clans have no real choice but to continue the fight.
    We do not wish to see a return of the totalitarian regime Omni-Tek represented so many years ago......we do not wish to revisit the grounds of experimentation on living specimens, abuse and mistreatment in the work-fields, etc.

No, we have, now and so many years ago, taken our future in our own hands.......and our future, as things stand today, do NOT involve Omni-Tek.

Long live the Clans!
    Last edited by Cogs; Dec 15th, 2003 at 11:17:34.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

One can not deny that there is a large part of the general population that is morally bankrupt. Defending these people simply because they are from your "side" doesn't lend credence or vallidity to your cause. Criminals are criminals, be they Omni, Clan, or Neutral we all have them. Many would look upon the NLF as criminals but we fight for a cause we believe in and we only strike ligitimate targets. We do not however support other "neutral" organizations simply because we share the same labels. One needs to look deep inside oneself when confronted with issues and act when you feel what you are doing is just. If not you are cheating yourself, and cheating your cause.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Again, mr. Aazamon, you are confusing the issues. Do you see that I say "Omni-Tek"? Right....there is a distinction between Omni-Tek, and mere Omnis....agreed?
    Let it be understood, that I am talking of the corporation Omni-Tek here......not the general Omni population. I, as well as my associates, are fully aware that the general Omni population consist of numerous fine, upstanding individuals, make no mistake. Let this be clear!

Long live the Clans!
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus

Originally posted by Cogs
    Again, mr. Aazamon, you are confusing the issues. Do you see that I say "Omni-Tek"? Right....there is a distinction between Omni-Tek, and mere Omnis....agreed?
    Let it be understood, that I am talking of the corporation Omni-Tek here......not the general Omni population. I, as well as my associates, are fully aware that the general Omni population consist of numerous fine, upstanding individuals, make no mistake. Let this be clear!

Long live the Clans!
    Sorry I was not directly responding to you, but the polarized debate as a whole. I find these very unproductive and that side mentallity sets in. We need to be reminded sometimes that there are bad apples on all sides.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Cogs
    A couple of centuries ago, atrocities were commited against your own people..your own flesh and blood. Omni-Tek did this.

A couple of centuries ago, those people and their relatives revolted to said atrocities, and being deenied dignity, and individual worth and rights. Omni-Tek were responsible for this.

These peoples relatives, still revolt, as Omni-Tek has never, ever recognized these facts, but simply continued their atrocities....and keep living in denial of having ever done anything wrong.

This can only lead us to one conclusion. Omni-Tek does not know empathy, remorse or recognize the meaning of any individuals basic rights.

Until such time, as Omni-Tek recognizes these facts, and offer an uncodnitional apology to the thousands and millions of ancestors and relatives, in addition to an unconditional peace offer...Clans have no real choice but to continue the fight.
    We do not wish to see a return of the totalitarian regime Omni-Tek represented so many years ago......we do not wish to revisit the grounds of experimentation on living specimens, abuse and mistreatment in the work-fields, etc.

No, we have, now and so many years ago, taken our future in our own hands.......and our future, as things stand today, do NOT involve Omni-Tek.

Long live the Clans!
    Originally posted by Savoy
    "Yes, but Omni-Tek did this and that."

Isn't that always the clan response to one of their misdeeds? Doesn't anyone have the courage to take responsibility anymore?

There is so much clan propaganda is out there, striving to convince the public that a clanner is somehow morally superior to an Omni-Tek employee. And yet, when Omni-Tek is the victicm of some clan attrocity, do we ever get an apology, sympathy or even assistance is capturing the criminals?

No, its just the old "Yes, but Omni-Tek did this and that." It must be nice never to be wrong, isn't it guys?

Then you wonder why this conflict has draggged on for over two centuries.

Savoy
    Nevver whistles tunelessly.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nevver....you are quoting in reverse order. I am assuming you couldnt construe a twisted enough answer to this, and find it necessary to try and confuse readers by reversing the order in which replies are made here. For the love of notum....disagree...but dont be blatantly disruptive, miss.
    The words used, were deliberate.....and in answer to miss Savoy.

*shakes his head*
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus

Would I ever do that, Cogs?

Nevver smiles innocently.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

It happened and last week, not centuries ago. I know personel on the non-clan side or bureaucrats within the omni organization do break their own rules, discipline and their orders. But who can say that about the barbarians?

"Who's orders you said?", "Doesn't consern me!", "I am free [anarchist], I take what I want when I want."

Who can point at someone to a person, group of persons and say that the clans are right now doing something they wouldn't have liked to happen to themselves? Storm or other groups? EG or other aliances? The ICC? Perhaps SOL?

No, I doubt it.

I think the revolution is over, by far, now is it mostly degeneration and perversion.

I'm seeing a pattern here, really.

Before Ross arrived, OT were the badly behaved ones, centuries ago before any of us were born, OT were the villains.

Now? The black hat is definitely on the clanner head, and the continuous excuse of freedom and sins 200 years passed commited by ancestors upon ancestors (and they fail to realise it's just as likely their ancestor was a perpetrator, as a victim).

The clans will never realise what they have become, because they continuously parrot out tired phrases from ages past when times were much different, and align themselves with similiarily deluded fairy beings in parallel dimensions, assumedly to assauge their fears that they are so, so, very ugly, on the inside.

Sad.

While excusable, it is an insult to Omni-Tek's glory, assuming that Tir was built by our great company. That filth hole, surrounded by mud water and desert was built by the clans. It should be leveled, considering that it poses a serious threat to the hygiene of the entire planet, with rare and dangerous insects breeding in that water, but in the process we would kill half the clan population. Now that would be too bad, right?

First of all Omni-Tek dont have a glory, second, each time you open your mouth you only spread bad air and words of ignorance.
    Its time to replace you, step down and let someone that has a neutral view take over, stop using all the time on the clanners and check the slums in Omni`s citys, last time i was there i was blocked by beggars and thiefs, top of it all,a huge mountain of carbage was blocking all....

Meister, i say this again, time for you to take the spoon in the other hand...who knows, maybe something bad will happen to you..

*Enforcedman goes back to throwing tango dirks on the same picture on the wall*
    Last edited by Enforcedman; Dec 16th, 2003 at 20:49:44.
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

Trying to be smart, hm Atrox? As I said before - don't bother dealing in politics. Your feeble attempts are amusing, that is all.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Let me talk in a language the OP Atroxes and you, Meister, understand.

Me bash big bad guys. Me no like big bad guys. Me like good guy yeah.
    If big bad guy come to me, me stabs big bad guy.

Hope this is more understandable.
    Last edited by Enforcedman; Dec 16th, 2003 at 21:40:50.

Apparently not.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast