Thread: War against TBA (TBH) and Omni-Pol (player-run) Trade Embargo ended

War against TBA (TBH) and Omni-Pol (player-run) Trade Embargo ended

As of today, the majority of OT factions, including Omni-Pol has ended its aggressive stance towards TBH, the leading faction of the now disbanded TBA. The Black Alliance was disbanded by Azazzel earlier this week, TBH remains as the guild with the majority of the ex-TBA members. TBH has vowed to stay true to Omni-Tek from now on and only fight the clans. This honourable goal will hopefully stay high on TBHs priority list at all times. We will need TBHs assistance in coming times to fight expected clan attacks which are lead by a - as of now - unknown CoT army commander. Once the name of this commander is known to us, we will see what we will do - together as OT forces. The loyal OT leaders are watching TBHs actions closely now, should any treason be done by TBH again, the state of aggression against them will be reinstated. I hope though that this will not be neccessary, as peace among the OT factions is desired to stand united against the clans in times to come. All trade and teaming activity between Omni-Pol members and TBH members is from now on allowed again. We will see what OTSEC as our official political head council does.

The next target to eradicate from Omni-Tek is Methlon, The Sinister Anarchists and all their sympathizers. Among them "Atrum Consensio" and "The Dark Templars (TDT)". Those factions are known among OT leaders for their crimes against Omni-Tek, which will of course not be tolerated by the loyalists - such as our guild. Once Methlon and the other rogue faction leaders are gone from the company, we can concentrate fully on the Dust Brigade and aggressive clans such as "Eternal Fury", "Storm" and "Opposing Force" aswell as the "United Freedom (UF)" forces, lead by Redruum.

Best regards,
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Hah, I'm hardly sad to see TBA go. If you could do us the favor of dispatching UF without nuking half the other Clans, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Unfortunately we hold no political power with the clans. Military aggression against UF is not what we need right now. We will come to this later, should it still be neccessary in the near future. I doubt that we had much of a chance against UF, since they are a collective of clans which needs to be put under pressure by the clans themselves on a political basis, as it had happened with TBA. I am sure GVRK would be one of those clans who could pressure UF politically. If you have more allies to help you with it, then good luck to you. We would welcome it aswell - as OT - if any clan alliances which are as aggressive as UF, would be gone from Rubi-Ka.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

I'm afraid I've so far stepped down from my position in GVRK, and obviously, a large part of GVRK and the other Clans would be very hesitant to work against other Clans.

However, I know from daily experience and attempts that there is no negotiating with those madmen. They are bent on destruction - ultimately, the destruction of the Clans. I've had more fruitful political discussions with Div9 and Dark Carnival.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Thumbs up nice

Hey Meister congradulations youve done something right. Good job (no sarcasm intended). I havent thoroughly read your post, but I do want to say one thing regarding a procedure. Please just remember that it is constructive criticism, so dont take it personal.

I remember in the past, you said something about wanting to make all the leaders in TBA resign and disband their guilds? Now I know right now that there is very little that we can do against criminals...besides embargos, KOSs, etc. We can all blame this on FC, as everyone knows there should be some kind of "justice system". I dont think making people resign and dissolve guilds is the answer to the problem however. For example, TBH has been around for years (OOC), and has a strong core of friends (OOC and IC). They should disband because some people have a disagreement with them? I wouldnt call that fun for either side, let alone getting your $15 a month's worth. However, I am very proud that you both were able to come to a peacefull conclusion. Im proud that they disbanded the TBA just for you...and Im proud that you dont want them to quit the game anymore. Im interested to see what you have in store for the rebels now.

I didnt want the TBA leaders to disband their guilds. My goal was to either get TBA away from their anti-OT trip or to get their leaders thrown out of OT. Luckily the first of those 2 options was used by them, so kicking them from OT is not neccessary now anymore, though people might disagree there. The TBA was disbanded for other reasons, mainly inner trouble in TBA itself, not because of me or someone else from outside of TBA. With TBAs leadership losing interest in AO (OOC) there is not much left to get out of OT.. or to disband. So now that at least TBH which remains as the only true TBA guild with an active core, has returned to their OT roots, we shall see how it goes. At the moment i dont have anything in store for the clans... I will wait what - if ever - the actions of Omni Admin are on recent events... I hope that there is some sort of forward movement again in the next weeks regarding the storyline as this seems to be pretty much dead at the moment.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Meister:

Just to let you know, there are two Dark Templars guilds. The first is the one you mentioned "The Dark Templars". The second is mine, "Omni Dark Templars". There is still some dicussion between myself and president of the other guild as to who named their guild first and what should be done about it, but that is not important for now.

Omni Dark Templars is a raiding guild. We have completed mutilple raids on the Steps of Madness to destroy Neleb, The Longest Road Dungeon to destroy T.I.M. and battled the clanners at MMD. After our victorys, we party at Babboons to let the bloodlust drain away. Our next target is the Smugglers Den.

F.Y.I. My personal wish is to see Omni Tek retake the planet that is rightfully theirs. I believe that all Mr. Ross has to do is say the word, unleash the guilds, and it would be over in a few weeks. With guilds like TBH, Omni-Pol, First Order, Division 9 and the others working together, great things could happen.

Are there good clanners? Yes. How do I know? I've had some excellent converstations with some. Do they want to live in "freedom"? Yes. How do they define this "freedom"? As many definitions as there are clans. What is the solution to this problem? They should just go live however they choose to on another planet that they rightfull own. There are many to pick from. I believe that Omni Tek would even supply the ships to take you there and the basic supplies to help you get started.

Back to business. As far as I know, the Omni Dark Templars have not violated the Tir Accord or gone against Omni Tek Policy. Please update your post to ensure that members of the Omni Dark Templars are not harrassed or molested in any way.

Thank you.
    Nightfear

Proud Veteran of Trinity

My post states very clear that i mean "The Dark Templars (TDT)" and not "Omni Dark Templars". I think everyone can see it.. right?
    I see no need to change my post. It states clearly which guild i mean and its not yours.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

All I wanted was some clarification from you in writing for the atroxes out there that might not know there is a difference between "The Dark Templars" and "Omni Dark Templars! You know some of them are not that bright.

You have done what I wanted and I am satisfied. I will have all my members carry your message with them in their packs in case anyone decides to mess with them.

However, you seemed irritated with me in your answer. I will take it that you have a lot of paperwork to deal with in leading Omni-Pol and I just added some work on your desk. Feel free to buzz me on my comm link or reply here if you want to discuss this matter further. If not, dont worry about it because I have a raid to plan. More work for my desk.
    Nightfear

Proud Veteran of Trinity