Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fighting human NPCs!

Just now I had to give up on a mission because of a Rookie OT Huntsman that was listed as 1 level higher than me.
    Reason, it was hitting for 22 each time and was getting 2x as many hits as I was in the same amount of time! Plus its damage shield never seemed to wear off even after 15 mins of solid combat and it didn't even rebuff once. And my Mausser, which usually hits for around 36 was hitting for an average of 12! Maybe there was some mistake with the MOB's AC level, because the only visible armor it had was a flak armor vest.
    I've had to give up on about half the missions I've taken because of this problem (usually after spending about 20 mins getting there...) and it REALLY annoys me! >(

Unhappy well..

there is a big problem....it needs to be fixed, a lot of people are complaining of the same thing.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=&threadid=404
    Variety is the ****E of life!

Ok. Glad I am not going insane here. I thought I was imagining all these new "features" that came with the patch.

Talking LMAO

hehe Ripper, you are feeling like a lot of people......

It's definately a big problem.
    It's my main problem with missions in 13.0, even before yesterday's patch. At least, you could avoid mission types that doesn't work...
    But now to be able to complete a mission, you have to insanely reduce the difficulty, thus having only grey and greens... Or blitz them, but completing an easy mission, with all the loot gives me more money (I'm level 29 currently)
    And even like this, I got my ass handed to me on a plate by a green mob yesterday...

Me too. I'm dual-wielding with 1hb Stun Batons 15 QL above my level and I can't hit green human NPCs for more than 10pts of damage unless I use Challenger (ups your attack skills).

I have noticed though that another enf. friend with a hammer the same QL level as my stun batons was hitting them for about 3-400 at a time.

Maybe this is mainly affecting weapons with low maximum damage - related to AC?

Guadoc

MODERATOR...

GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND TELL SOMEONE TO RESPOND TO THESE POSTS.

If I ever had customer service at my job that you have at yours, I'd be out of business.

Hmm

It seems like since the forum change the game bugs area gets completely ignored. I wonder if they're trying to pull an OSI on us.

Well, I heard it was fixed?

I heard that the min-damage against mission mobs was fixed with the server-side patch. But now that I study the boards and still see people complaining about it, perhaps it's not better after all. Silly me didn't test it yesterday with my MA so I don't know if the person who told me (an engineer) was correct.

Is it still bad?
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Same problem...

My QL 56 mausser (I know I need a new one ) always hits for a minimum on the human NPCs. Atrox Soldiers and Enforcers seem to be the worst. My hits were from 9-15 damage on lvl 53! Highlight of the fight is my burst which sometimes gets up as high as 50! woohoo! I'm one of the lucky ones though...I have a Pet My Glad bot's damage is only slightly reduced by this, so he maintains his 100 damage per hit attack roll. Thus the mob always aggro's my bot, which makes a nice change....
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Exclamation Grrrr !

It has not been fixed. Its still there, niggling away stopping people play, stopping people earn money/xp/tokens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12