Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO a total failure

Miir, my beta CDs turned into coasters when that happened, I'm thinking of letting my friend's dog play with them, but I don't want to torture that poor dog.

Re: To itburnz

Originally posted by spiffy
    Then go play that damn game and leave us alone.

I can't understand why people keep posting these-"I quit" posts. But I still find the "Can I have your stuff" part funny

Why play, if you are not having fun ?

Kairalaa
    Then why do you post on his thread??? If these I quit threads bother you so much then stay the hell off them.. I like to read about the people quitting..

Does Neocron really suck that bad? I was thinkin of trying it..

Sorz

I'd comment on Neocron sucking, if I could've installed it without it hosing my system so bad I had to /fdisk and format the damn thing.

Originally posted by Jinya
    I'd comment on Neocron sucking, if I could've installed it without it hosing my system so bad I had to /fdisk and format the damn thing.
    Funny, I had to do that after I attempted to install 14.0 for AO too...

Thanks for the warning though....

Sorz

Even in the AO beta's I never had to format my computer from a buggy install, your mileage obviously varies. I've also checked around with others I know who got in and they all had to reformat and reinstall everything, so I'm not pleased with Neocron.

Also...

SWG has the same system as Neocron...you don't have to bash things to lvl up, there are other options.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12