Thread: Fallen from Heaven

Fallen

Davis looked around as he sat in his booth in Rompa Bar. He was finished, everything he had worked for was gone and a sense of doom covered his soul like a black haze.

Omni-Pol was no more to him, kicked out for a gamble at peace..

SoS was no more to him, left in shame after his peace efforts exploded in front of his face.

What he once thought to be friends now left him in the dark, Lunya detested the man, Avrik didnt trust him, and Arimathea just sat by idle.

There was nothing left for him, not even the though of Ariel could save his soul from the depth of darkness and decay. The end was soon, but he did not know quiet when.

The planet rejected him, the clans rejected him, the omni-tek emplyees rejected him, all who has ever come into contact with the petty soul has rejected him.

He started to fall into a blackness not even god himself could pull him out of. He began to mumble to himself "It will end for all...It will end for all...It will end for all...."

He quickly lost all of his once flouishing compasion for his fellow humans, he allowed all hope to slip away, he grasped at the thought of revenge on those who had betraid him...They called him a traitor when they themselfs where no better.

"It will end for all" he continued to mummble softly as he sliped away into a slumber...
    Last edited by Splitstream; Dec 11th, 2003 at 12:35:04.
    ~ Respect - Tolerence - Fun ~

Black Soul

Davis left the Bar and travelled to the famous Reets Retreat and waited above in his yalm.

His mind was tormented by the constant treachery that he had to endure, his friends where no longer trustworthy, his life was no longer of worth, his exsistence was no longer needed.

He spoted his target walking down the ramp, Meta...

He flew down and exited his vehicle with a grin. Grasping his sword in hand and approached his target. He spoke to her, but before he could finish she began to walk away, then the rage gripped his sould like it had before at the bar.

"I have a message to deliver to everyone" he spoke softly, then stabed her directly into the chest with his mighty sword. Her eyes windened and her breathing began to slow. She tried to gasp for air, but it was usless. Before long her body lied dead on the floor.

"It will all end soon for Rubi-ka" he mummbled as he walked away from the dead corpse.

Glennie "Arimathea" Niss was relaxing in the Rompa bar having a nice talk with some friends when she saw a man dressed in black, approaching with a large blade in his hands. She recognized the face. Earlier in the day, while she was sick from resurrection shock, this man had come to ask for employment with her organization. Marcai. At that time earlier in the day, she knew her boss, Doncarnage, and Marcai wouldn't get along, and she was too sick to argue with the guys to make them listen to eachother. So, she got labelled a "traitor" just like the rest of them. And there he was now in the Rompa bar with that large blade. Glennie's hyper-sensitive nose could catch the scent of fresh blood.

"I wont do it, I cant" he said. Glennie looked from him to his knife and back at him again. He had a smirk on his face that told her he had something evil on his mind.. but what?

"Are you going to knock yourself off, Marcai?" she asked.

"Knock myself? No, not at all..."

"Well who then?" she paused, waiting for a response. This conversation had led to what might have been a frightening silence, if indeed Glennie were actually in fear of the guy. She had gone on jobs with him in the past to clear out some buildings of clanner riff-raff. She knew what he was and wasn't capable of.

The silence continued... "Well Marcai, don't keep me waiting!"

Then he spoke.

"Waiting... Meta has tasted this blade."

Glennie froze, for a moment pondering what it must have been like to see the expression on Msice's face when he sliced through her with that knife. Not quite something Glennie would even think of doing.. but in a sick way she understood why he had that smirk on his face. "Now why did you do that Marcai?"

"They are traitors."

Slowly, people began to filter away from the once-jovial Rompa booth. The air had gone cold and Glennie's heart was fluttering. He had used that word.. traitors.. when she had last seen him.

Then Marcai continued, "Much like Lunya and Avrik... Everwatch, Meister, Ross... Radiman, Vixentrox." Glennie was quite sure there were more on his list.

"Are you going to kill me too?" she asked.

Marcai's eyes flashed, and then he said, "You, perhaps... but the time isn't right."

Glennie shook her head... what a freaking idiot, she thought to herself. She kept her eyes on him as she rose from her seat. "Good, then I have time to walk away then."

She heard him calling goodbye as she picked up her pace down the stairs.
    Nezhinau 220/23 Engineer
    Building QL 300 Mutated AI Crabs Omnified with 5 gems!
    Also: 220 MA, 220 Crat, 167 Fixer, 155 MP, Dr. Toot

The search

>Omni-Tek main data archieve record <ON>

>Trigger: Unkown access to mainframe by user <ERROR>

<Record starts at 11:30 AM - 11:34 AM>

> Warning unknown access to data stream RK4-32

>Attempting FLUSH program....

>Attempting TRACE program....

>Attempting emergency shut down mode....

>Logged in user: ERROR
    >PASSWORD: *****

>Attempting log in session.....

>Log in attempt at 11:31 AM

>WARNING LOG IN ATTEMPT MY UNKNOWN USER!
    >ALL COUNTER MEASURES FAILED: DATA ARCHIEVE ACCESSED!

<<<UNKNOWN USER ERROR ACCESS LOG>>>

ERROR> Access primary data archieve
    Computer> accessing.... Complete

*load primary menu*

ERROR selects classified Shadowlands information

*loads sub-menu*

ERROR Selects menu option "SL - Research data"

*loads sub-menu*

ERROR Selects menu option "Vortex theory"

*loads information* (shown below)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Data added - March 8 - 29477

Added by - OT emplyee # 2234540

Main data entery: ecription AAA - 3 security protocol

As of last night, the Vortex theory was proven true. I have finally proven that the link between Rubi-ka and the Shadow Lands is truely there. I created a simulation on the primary data array in Omni-Med and it showed that if the shadow lands were to collapse, the entire planet of Rubi-ka would also feel the same effects.

I believe that this information must never be left to common eyes, but it is nessesary to record in case of an incodent in the shadowlands.

I also discovered a tomb in one of the temple explorations, I believe it was from one of the ancient unredeemed war lords. I translated part of it.

Shadow covers --- land and ----- will grip this place. Our Army -- vast and we will win --- ---. But in case of --- defeat we shal not --- the light tripumph o-v-r --- dark. In the t-mple the last of the bane crystal towers exsist. -- we ---- the end of all will be apon us!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR> locate "temple with bane crystal"
    computer> unable to comply

Error> ---upload hack 2.3v burden---
    computer> warning unauthorized computer upload

>Terminating link.....
    >STATUS: UNABLE

ERROR> ---upload hack 2.7v egro---
    computer> warning unauthorized computer upload

>terminating link.....
    >STATUS: UNABLE

ERROR> access primary data archive "omni-minning"
    computer> unable to comply

ERROR> ---upload direct link hack 9.6---
    computer> warning unauthorized ----------

computer> program accepted, direct link has been established with this computer terminal

ERROR> ---upload direct link hack transparent---
    computer> program accepted

ERROR> create user ERROR as admin.
    computer> accepted

ERROR> ----terminate link----
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davis looked away from his computer terminal with a wide grin, he had found a way to carry out his wishes. He promissed all of Rubi-ka would feel his wrath, but now it wasnt just Rubika, but also the shadow lands...

"Sir, we have received notification that an unauthorized access to the mainframe in the Omni-Admin building was done by an individual called Marcai. He accessed highly classified information about the Shadowlands vortex. His current location is unknown. How shall we proceed?" said Commander Grisom, while standing at attention in the office of the Omni-Pol Director.

"Locate and neutralize." was the response. Darkly and emotionless was the voice that said these words. In the dimly lit office, with the black leather chairs, high atop the Omni-HQ Plaza, only one man and his secretary droid were present, as the Commander prepared to leave the room. With the usual salutation and "Aye, sir!" he walked down the corridor towards the Omni-Pol data centers and the thick notum-glass doors closed themselves and secured the office he had just left.

Would Marcai be found and executed in time before he could do whatever he had planned? Only time would tell, but the machinery was set in motion.

"This should have been done much earlier..."
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

The Dream

All of them, they surrouded him, he could not escape them. Laughing and speaking to each other about him... they where all the traitors!

April glared across at him in the crowd and start to laugh

Meister sourounded by Omni-Pol troopers started to bark out orders to kill him before he did anything stupid

Gwen only stood there with a cold face

and among the crowd, one person stood out. She laid on the floor, bloody and beaten. She laid face down on the ground with a blade stickout out of her back gushing with blood as it dripped down her black cloak.

Marcai walked over to the body and grasped her coat turning her over to reveal the face of Meta "Msice". Her eyes...they where in pain, stricken by the horror of Marcai's murder. Her mouth was open in shock... suddenly it all melted away, nothing was left...

everyone was gone, even Meta. Only a white abbys remained, nothing more. "No!" Marcai yelled in a panic "they have betraid me again!" But instead of an echo, Marcai heard a soft, gentile voice respond "Yes, they have always hated you.."

Marcai turned but saw nothing. "Who are you" he yelled out. The voice responded "I am here to lead you, comfort you, and protect you Davis.." A womans figure formed in front of Marcai's face, it was recognizable and yet..Marcai couldnt recognize it. She reached out and touched Marcai's face with a gentile touch of a woman.

It hit him...Mother... he closed his eyes and a tear ran from his left eye. He softly muttered "why.." The white scenery that once inhabited the area vanished and the planet of Rubi-ka was visible with specs of white lights to illuminate the surrounding space.

"Davis" she started "I am here to protect you, I was always here. All of these people have left you and I have come to offer you redemption dearest child. To attain your true state, you must leave this world and pass into the next, but the ones who betraid you will not be forgiven by me or you. Marcai, destroy all of them and let god sort their pathetic souls!" Her once gentil voice grew angered "You will kill them, every single one of them to attain true unity with me and the other one."

The womans figure suddenly shifted, it was...Ariel. Marcai fell to his knees and started to cry frantically holding Ariel's hand with a death grip. "Ariel..." he finally spoke "I have missed you." She let out a gentil smile and spoke softly into his ear "Dearest Davis, the time is now, the shadowlands offers that chance to destroy this putrid world, do this and you will be with me...forever"

The black abys of space changed and morphed into an empty area of the Shadow Lands. Marcai looked around and smiled "I will do anything for you Ariel, even destroy an entire planet..I love you.." She smiled and said "I am pleased dearest, go out and preform the deed and I am yours"

Marcai woke in a sweat and started to laugh hestrically. "Yes...the shadowlands are the key to it all!" He grabbed his coat and walked out of the small hotel room he had rented in Borealis. He now carried an unstopable ambition...

Into the Crowd

Defiantly, Nathan pushed his way through the horde of shoppers ambling around Jobe Plaza. There was something about the floating city that unnerved him; was it the fact that so few powerful minds could accomplish so numerous of feits, or was it that those powerful minds were not under control? Probably the latter. As he crossed the main concourse, bound for the Harbour, his wristcomm flared alive.

"Sir, are you there?"

"Yes, Dannielle. Go ahead." Ammicus stopped, leaning over a nearby railing and looking out over the top of amber evening clouds.

"Sir, there's been an...incident." There was some urgency in her voice, and though his assistant, Dannielle "Whispe" Griffel tried her best to convey calm, those efforts were betrayed by her relative inexperience. "I've succeeded in locking down the mainframe as best I can, so that should be safe now, but Marcai..." She trailed off, hesitating.

"But Marcai?" Ammicus asked, somewhat annoyed.

"He...his movements...they're weird."

"Elaborate." Ammicus responded coldly.

"One minute he's in Rompa...then the next he's in Nascence...then he's in Omni-1 Trade District...then Jobe...then..."

"So the fool travels, what of it?"

"Well, like I said, it's all a matter of minutes. He was also seen taking samples from the Brink in Nascence, and taking photgraphs of the Void. He was asking some really bizarre questions towards the Jobe nanonuts, too." Whispe finally paused to take a breath. "And like I said, it's weird."

Ammicus rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands, sighing heavily. There was enough trouble in Omni-Tek as it was without having to deal with this lunatic. His mind played back to the scene at Rompa the evening earlier, when Marcai had entered, interrupting his dinner, spouting absurdities about ending the world. Naturally, as Eternalforce pointed out, Marcai was simply another wack-o suffering from excessive notum exposure. But, what if...

"Analysis."

"Inconclusive given current information, sir. But...I don't like it. Not one bit." The strain in her voice was evident, and pervasive.

"Very well. Put out a warning to all Omni-Tek departments concerning Marcai. Have them keep their eyes wide and ears open for any information concerning his whereabouts and current activities." Ammicus moved back from the edge of the platform as a sudden chill seized him.

"Yes sir."

"Oh, and please make reservations for two at Baboon's for dinner this evening. Say, Five-ish. And clear your schedule if you have anything planned for that time."

"Sir?"

"Well, I'd rather not eat alone." Ammicus smirked, crossing through the Whompha back to Rome with a sigh of relief.

Omni-Pol has the matter under control. I've made sure that ... this will be dealt with... permanently.. if you get my drift.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

annoucement

Marcai's cold face was static as he travelled through Rome. His mind was set on only one thing, complete destruction of this entire planet and its inhabitants. He used his yalm to travel to the very top of the buildings that towered in Rome and stood there peering down into the crowds of foolish ignorance that traveled the cities streets all day and night.

The massive transport ships zoomed by in the air. Marcai ignored them and continued to look down into the streets untill he was satisfied with the view. He removed a small micro-recording droid from his pocket and threw it into the air with his black glove covered hands. It ziped around untill it found a fixed position and Marcai looked directly into it with his eyes conceild by his black glasses.

He removed the glasses revealing his bloodshot eyes. The wind started to blow as the storm moved in, he fixed the small microphone on his black trench coat and began to speak.

"Citizens of Rubi-ka!" he began "It is time now to end this pathetic game we have played for to long! The clans, a once worthy cause or revolt have turned into a corrupt civiliation of treachery and decite. They cower in their leet infested cities as they try to wage a war on an intersteller corporation. They will never win, even if they defeat the almighty Omni-Tek corporation, another will take their place and the cycle will begin once again!"

His voice echoed down into the streets below catching a few people attention. They peered up to the insane back figure that stood above the city.

He continued "Omni-Tek, the traitors beyond that of satain himself, have condemed themselfs to death. They stabed me, beat me, and defiled my very exsistence! They will feel my ulimited wrath apon every aspect of their lives. No emplyee of Omni-Tek is safe from my terror. Like a tallons claw, I will grasped the very being of Omni-Tek and crush it! You filthy disgusting traitors will never again grace the universe!"

"as we speak, I have hacked into the primary Omni-Tek data archives and have disabled all military anti-hack protection programs, have fun sorting that out Ross!"

a small crowd listened to Marcai's words as he spoke them. They only could speculate as to what this mad man had in store or if he was even a threat at all.

Marcai push a button on his data pad and sent the video he had just made all over the grid-net. No one would be innocent of the knowledge that Marcai was prepared to destroy every living being on the face of the planet.
    Last edited by Splitstream; Dec 16th, 2003 at 14:07:57.

Mirm smiles into the night and starts to speak out loud.

"Ok. This man from what information I have found is not the brightest. He by himself is no means powerful enough to threaten most of the powerful people on the planet. Hell. My physical abilities are poor considering these hard times. Yet by myself I believe I could easily defeat him. Who knows. Insanity brings power. Power is never to be underestimated. I have the same source of power. Insanity is my weapon. But it cuts both ways and insanity differs in it's intensity and form"

Mirm laughs quietly to herself and goes back to her research.

Modification

Marcai hacked and slashed his own fleash as he attempted to fuse his right arm with his cyberdeck. Blood was everywhere on the table, nothing was steril, not even the very blade he cut his own arm open with. That same blade had slaughtered Meta, now he used it as a surgical tool.

He moved veins, bone, and muscle trying to route wires directly into his neural pathways so that he may become stronger and faster than he was before.

The surgery took almost five hourse, but he finally finished his work of art, if that is what you could call it. The top portion of his arm was replaced with they cyberdeck while bits of fleash where weaved together with stiches and temporary nano patches. The dried blood still rested on his skin, but did mind it. The pain was unbearable and could not be resisted, but his ambition clouded the very thing that remained human in him.

He got up from the table and started to scream as he moved his arm to rest on his desk where is computer terminal lye. He could not type so he could only use voice commands.

"Computer" he started "Engage program Alpha and Omega immediatly." The exchange of words at the bar earlier with Ammicus distrubed Marcai. Age didnt care much for his "threats", so he would make sure his department will have to clean up the next mess, along with a polithera of others.

"Commencing program, please stand by" the computer affirmed. Suddenly the computer terminal started to blink red and program lines streamed down the screen.
    ------------------------------------------------

Program: Alpha and Omega engaged...

sending data pack to :Omni-transit
    progression: all navigation systems linked to OT primary Omni-transit system disabled..

sending data pack to : Omni-InternOps
    Progression: all personel data and crimal files have been deleted

sending data pack to : Omni-Pol primary mainframe
    progression: deleting primary communication array protocols (Omni-Pol communication grid disabled)

sending data pack to : Rompa bar
    progression: security camera system disabled
    -------------------------------------------

Marcai grined as the thought of Ammicus scrambling to recover after this disaster amused him...

((that ya go ;P ))
    Last edited by Splitstream; Dec 17th, 2003 at 12:51:18.

Meister hit the button labelled "Marcai's Insurance and Lifeforce". It lit up bright red and then sank into the panel, the computer giving an approving "beep". Deep inside the insurance pattern storage systems of Omni-Med, the lifeforce of Marcai and his insurance patterns were erased in one single push of a button, thus ending his reign of terror. Somewhere on the planet, a cold body with a distorted face and a wounded arm - fused with a cyberdeck, would rot in all eternity and eventually crumble to dust.

(Now technically your character would be dead, since this is as much an extreme action in the plot as your sabotage of all sorts of computer systems in Omni-Tek is. It is highly unlikely that you alone would be able to do anything to Omni-1 at the scale you described in your last post, so unless you return to a more realistic storyline that does not involve the devastation of the world and godly deeds of yourself, I will bow out of the story you made. Omni-1 is unchangeable for you. It is still there and always will be, so try not to overdo the RPing here.)
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol