Thread: Healing Death Bug Really Bites :(

Angry Healing Death Bug Really Bites :(

The last two times I have hunted I have used my L101 MA character to backup Doc's heals if things got too hot for the Doc to handle. On two consecutive occasions now I have suddenly died for no reason, about 20 seconds after the monster has been killed. it's not lag,, it's a new bug. I take no damage from the monster.. I just suddenly die for no reason while I am standing there.
    Last night I lost 500K and tonight I lost 700K. There is no point in petitioning about this,, I might as well shout at my goldfish as speak to a GM for all the good it will do. What is the point in me doing direct heals if it gets me killed by a stupid moronic bug ? I want my money back please.
    This game has been out for 6 months or so now, and it has more bugs today than it had when I played the beta version. Funcom I really hate you now. I hate you for spoiling my enjoyment by failing to resource this game in any way that is remotely worthy.
    All you want is our money, and it's so obvious now that all you are doing now is firefighting on a sinking ship. This has become nothing more than a bad joke, and at this moment I hold the people who run the game in the utmost contempt, as being nothing more that a bunch of pathetic amateurs who coudn't raffle a chicken in a pub.
    SIsTeRs.oF.eVIL
    A band of psycho renegade techno-nun disco-enthusiasts, working on the extreme boundaries of respectable behaviour in OMNI INQUISITION.

I experienced this sorta same problem as posted in this thread:

http://aoforums.funcom.com/showthread.php?threadid=1613

- Mega