Thread: Clans respond to Arrest Warrants!

Clans respond to Arrest Warrants!

Early Monday morning, in response to the many arrest warrants issued by Omni-Tek law enforcement department the clans released an interesting holo-post on the gridfeed.

You can read the report here .

I will of course keep you, the citizens of Rubi-Ka, up to date with all the happenings on our planet.

Hahahahahah, that is one of the most awesome things ever! *laughs until it hurts*
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Nevver sees the graffiti, frowns and responds in her own special way.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

This is not worth my response, but I will make an exception.
    I can assure you that all warrants will remain active. While the lower ranks in the clans are of little concern right now, Henry Radiman is still the primary target and his capture - preferrably alive - is worth a lot to Omni-Pol.

Unfortunately recent patrols in Athen and Tir did not yield any result, but as usual, Omni-Pol will not rest until the goal has been reached. All loyal Omni-Tek employees are welcome to aid and submit information to Omni-Pol through standard police channels, accessible on every terminal in the larger Omni-Tek settlements.

The increasing efforts by the clans to revive their so-called Council of Truth are laughable at best and as every clan project before, is bound to inevitable failure.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

reads the gridfeed with a smile that soon breaks into a laugh

Now please....at least be a little more serious.

But thanks for the good laugh.

(( lol Nevver...I should join you with my OVERsized adaga ))

Tasteless.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Wait, help me out here, because I honestly can't tell. Is this supposed to embarass Omni-Tek or the Clans?
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

Must not respond.

Will not respond.

*sounds of laughter followed by a crashing noise*

=communication interrrupted at source=
    Simon "Mymir" Baptist
    The Boswell Syndicate

I believe that those "new" warrants are higly active...
    Someone have finally realized that its time to kick out the dead meat and bring in the new, i will happily colllect the one billion price.

But I dont wanna use my time just for one person, my time are precious, if they put out some other warrants on some high profiled members of Omni-Pol or Omni-Tek i will gladly help.
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)