Thread: Cant get the game to work 100%

Angry Cant get the game to work 100%

Hi.
    I can log in, but when i come in after 1-2min i cant sit down, attack anything, or do anything else than run,jump,walk around.
    What is wrong ? Suddently it log out by its self and i get this msg:
    -
    Error - There is a problem with the server
    You have been disconnected
    THis could be caused by a number of factors. Please try to waith one minute, and then try log in again.
    -
    Is it my computer or connection ?
    I got a 1200mhz AMD athlon 256,GeForce 2 GTS/pro,512 SDram pc133, 1 40gb 7200rmp IBM HD and 1 40gb 5400rmp Seagate HD, SoundBlaster live 5.1 bulk and im sitting on a 256k ADSL(In spain(gran canaria)).
    So what could be wrong ?
    I want to play the game, or i wont pay for it.
    Last edited by B-Butch3r; Apr 19th, 2002 at 11:19:37.

Its definitely your connection

Can you browse the internet when this happens?

Make sure that you don't have naything else running and sucking up your bandwidth, like a virus, or sumtin. Try removing and resinstalling your TCP/IP stack if possible.

I was getting this for a while and I think it was the DSL servers themselves.

I done that, but still aint working...
    argh :-s
    I want to play
    /me cry
    I lost money on nothing...... still just working for abit and the it logs out automaticly

I have simular problems and I think it is caused by packet loss or net congestion. Try to play during the late evening or early mornings when theres less people on the net and see if It runs better. Does for me most of the time. Other than that there isnt much you can do.