Thread: Warning to RK2 Clanners over lvl75

Warning to RK2 Clanners over lvl75

I caution you all, if you are near a pvp area, and Swif (157 CLAN trader) is there, treat her as you would an omni of the same level. Earlier today in tir arena, I was sittin in the 0% waiting for a friend to buff up and come fight me. Swif comes out, no warning, no provocation, no agreement, roots, deps, and 3 shot kills me (I am lvl137 melee adv). I asked her afterward what she thought she was doing..all got was "You were in the pvp zone, your'e over 75, so I'll kill you." If she was omni, I wouldn't care, I would expect it even...But a clanner killing another clanner with NO reason in the arena (where there tends to be a semblance of honor/fairness), thats just plain WRONG...She also did this to one or two others before I was there. PvP on rk2 isn't THAT bad that she would have to go around killing nearly defenseless "allies". Things like this disgust me...thankfully though for every 1 of her, there are plenty of decent people. Friend suggested I tell anyone over lvl75 on my friends list, and I thought I would add it here as well, as many people need to know about her as possible to avoid being suprised from the LEAST likely source.

good now stay out od arena less u ready to fight, you carebear

besheba, are you actually able to be the least constructive? I havn't seen ONE post by you not being a griefing, flaming or alike post. Damn it must suck to be you.
    ~Lone

Megabio

Re: Warning to RK2 Clanners over lvl75

Kai: It's Ethernal here, save me from your evil wraith.. and then turn me into a pit dragon to impress the n00bs in BY1.

Swif is now just another stupid title hugger, ganker, etc, and she's been one for a good while.

And besh: Shut up, the arena isn't supposed to be a place to gank, you are supposed to *duel*, hence the terms 'arena', and Funcom needs to dosomething about it.
    ~Chris

Hehehe

besheba you jackass...I WAS there to fight..just not her. I prefer someone that I stand at least a LITTLE chance of winning against, and I would prefer to know beforehand.

Eth...just make sure your'e in BY1 before I turn you into lizzy...remember your fat head doesn't fit through the door :P

Just wanted to add that the "original" Swif sold his/her account and its now being played by random "im rich and have nothing better to spend my money on" guy.
    weeeeee

I dont like gankers who ganks ppl of the same side. Should agree to duel before fighting, unless some deep hate is going on
    NT phone HOME!!

Megabio

Re: Hehehe

Originally posted by Kaiousama
    besheba you jackass...I WAS there to fight..just not her. I prefer someone that I stand at least a LITTLE chance of winning against, and I would prefer to know beforehand.

Eth...just make sure your'e in BY1 before I turn you into lizzy...remember your fat head doesn't fit through the door :P
    ..yea yea yea shuddup. :P
    ~Chris

Originally posted by besheba
    good now stay out od arena less u ready to fight, you carebear
    this sentance could also be read as :

1m uB3r 1337, j0oR n3wb1 4$s Is m!nE.
    need a name for people like this, the opposite to carebear... hows about "tosser?"
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Megabio
    Originally posted by ReelBigFish

this sentance could also be read as :

1m uB3r 1337, j0oR n3wb1 4$s Is m!nE.
    need a name for people like this, the opposite to carebear... hows about "tosser?"
    Gah, we can improve that 1337 langauge.

1|\/| |_||33|2 1337 j00|2 |\|3\/\/|31 455 15 |\/|1|\|3 |-|4|-|4 j00 5üXX0|2Z

Oh well we should stop giving him attention.. that's all he wants.
    ~Chris

The only person I jumped was kai because he was sitting in the middle of arena for a couple minutes like it was his own personal apartment. It was definately that long because i watched him sitting there and decided to kill him and buffed while on border first. The rest of the people I killed that night were well aware (thanks to kai) of me around the arena. I actually got jumped in the middle of a fight with rondeau by kumara (who died) that night. Not complaining just a fact.

Title hugger is certainly not something that applies to me as Trystar lvl 191 and Athx can attest to. I fight high or lower levels all the time, it matters not to me. I just enjoy the pvp.

Kiaiii also knows quite well that the old swif would have done the same thing as Swif has fought him on multiple occasions vs his enforcer, MA, and trader (which should have beat me last time).

Cheers and watch your back in mayhem zones kai you whiner .

If you happened to gank me in arena, you better sit like a dog in 75% or 100% next time u see me around. If you want to bark, go ahead. Watch ur back !

Gooooooo Clanner! Kill that other clanner! Wohoo!

Curtesy....

Seems to me to be a forgotten word, as well as the meaning of it for a lot of people in this game. I personally don' tlike PvP, but when I travel thru 25% Zones or less, I must be prepared for it to happen, even if I want it or not. THAT is how this game works. However, I don't expect to be attacked in The Arena of my side (E.g In Ent since I am omni) by a complete stranger, without a tell or a question , asking.. "Wanna fight?" THAT is curtesy.

No point for a clan to ask me as I walk thru a 25% Zone.. "Excuse me, Can I kill u now, or is this not such a good time?" - BAH - Just doesn't work that way and thank god for that.

It all comes down to curtesy and social skills. Much like in RL. U don't warn your stalker before you hit him, but you bow to your opponent in Karate Class....

Just my two cents......
    Elements of Destruction

[Virre lvl 164 Enf ] [Virrefix lvl 50 Fixer] - Part Time Hobby -

[Current Config]

Your answers were split as follows:
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 53%
    Socializer 46%
    Achiever 33%

We Will Miss You Wrangeline

And also come to MMD and shout cancel outside buffs so i can fight you
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

btw

Hey Swif...I can't wait till they nerf the ^&*% outta ya! HAHA thats right!! NERF YA!!!! I hope they beat you around a like a little beetch with the nerf stick, then cancel your "sold" account. You crit buffed POS
    -----------------------------------------------------
    THE GROUP POWER IS MINE!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I don't need you, YOU need ME!