Thread: the problem with 2ho..

the problem with 2ho..

the past week or so ive been involved in alot of clan/omni big wars there. And it's always the same scenerio.

Clan, because they really have no "gathering point" always initially have control of 2ho. lots of high lvl clans killing the omnis as they grid or whompa in.

then the omnis start to get enough people together to drive them back. the clans all die and omni is 100% in control. the clans never come back, the omnis get bored and leave. lather, rinse repeat.

now omni's have the whompa from ent, we can build a big force here, buff up and slowly take over, but the clans have nowhere to gather in numbers and try to come back.

give the clans somewhere like ent so that they can gather again and try to fight back when everyone is there!

dont forget the dang gaurds that spawn in the middle of a fight.

not as big of adeal for me but it is apain in arse and it does distract you, and a few hundred hp here and there add up

but good point

Theres no incentive to fight at 2ho for clanners. What can clanners get even after they kill all omnis and guards ? Nothing !

At least in camelot, our tarasque dragon will drop some nice loot for the winners.

they should put a big flagpole in 2ho somewhere, and when omni have control the flag has a big flashy omni flag.

when the clans have control it's clan and it remains that way for a short period of time.

I dunno sounds dumb but ANYTHING so that ppl have a reason to have a big war there : )

There should be a big sign in 2h0 that whenever Wenzell takes over 2h0 it flashes the words WENZELL RULES THE OMNI TITLE GANKING ZONERS. If the Omnis manage to retake 2h0, well... they shouldn't get anything because everyone knows that Omnis are nothing but title ganking zoners. In fact, I suggest that only clan players be allowed to have titles. Clanners are obviously the only ones mature enough to handle having titles without resorting to zoning and ganking.
    Last edited by Sheldon; Apr 19th, 2002 at 00:10:34.
    RETIRED

Originally posted by Stupid
    There should be a big sign in 2h0 that whenever Wenzell takes over 2h0 it flashes the words WENZELL RULES THE OMNI TITLE GANKING ZONERS. If the Omnis manage to retake 2h0, well... they shouldn't get anything because everyone knows that Omnis are nothing but title ganking zoners. In fact, I suggest that only clan players be allowed to have titles. Clanners are obviously the only ones mature enough to handle having titles without resorting to zoning and ganking.

Yeah, agree
    NT phone HOME!!

Unhappy Camelot fun and all

Guess Tarasque battle are fun if your member of Storm or The Council but otherwise seriously doubt your guild will come anywhere close to killing him. I dont even bother going camelot anymore.

Originally posted by Stupid
    lol - gotta love the sarcasm...
    ~Lone

Re: Camelot fun and all

Originally posted by Blanch
    Guess Tarasque battle are fun if your member of Storm or The Council but otherwise seriously doubt your guild will come anywhere close to killing him. I dont even bother going camelot anymore.
    You dont need an uber guild to kill Tar. All you need is a good team of 6. Just get 5 other high lvls, or maybe your exp team. You would be able to compete.

Re: Camelot fun and all

Originally posted by Blanch
    All you need is just to show up. If you helped, you will be in the drawing for loot. (atleast from what i've experienced).

Oh, and omni, plz make more an effort to try to take tarasque from us clanners. It's more fun that way.
    Last edited by V.T. Stampede; Apr 19th, 2002 at 17:23:30.

Re: Re: Camelot fun and all

Originally posted by GOA

All you need is just to show up. If you helped, you will be in the drawing for loot. (atleast from what i've experienced).

Oh, and omni, plz make more an effort to try to take tarasque from us clanners. It's more fun that way.
    Actually they did sometimes. It depends on how many people you can get, sometimes people are in mission or busy with other events. Anyway, Im happy that clan got most of the Tarasque kills