Thread: Find Item mission bug

Exclamation Find Item mission bug

I have found that when I get a mission to "find the so and so item and describe it to me and kill everyone inside" that the mission doesn't complete after looking at or picking up the mission objective. Yes, I did kill all mobs in the mission area.

I tried this on a few missions and I wasn't able to complete any of them. I discussed this with another player and he said he was having the same problem.

Has anyone else noticed this? or have you been able to complete a mission of this type sucessfully since the 13.0 patch?
    Mohammed "Gritt" Sotto
    Omni Agent of Band of Little Brothers

Exclamation Find Item mission bug

Just had the exact same thing happen. I've spent 15 minutes combing every wall for a secret passage to that last monster but it's not there. This is bad; my reward was awesome, and the only reason I took this mission...

Unhappy

I did 2 missions yesterday (after patch) one item find and one 'hive' both worked fine. Today I have tried 2 missions one of each kind and I was unable to complete either whats happening!!

I have now had 4 out of 5 missions bugged--I have spend thousands of creds on healing and nano kits --and have spent hours going to out of the way places to find missions that were filled with mostly greys [50% setting] and after killingall of them and getting the item nothing

I had a find the dude mission NOTHING

I had a kill the dude mission Nothing but got "you have made a mistake" letter

and 2 find the item missions and NOTHING

I have petitioned and NOTHING Not even we are sorry and cant help you

Angry Naff patch

Same thing happened here.
    I gave up on doing any put item on machine missions cause they didnt work. Went back to doing find items, which was fine, now since the patch, I havent received any prizes, sometimes I dont get the item I just picked up to complete, and I dont get the money or experience. That is if you can get through the mission anyway since they made the npcs harder again and obviously didnt learn from the last time they did that.

I hope they fix this quickly cos missions are a waste of space now (major part of game nerfed), the mirrored doors arent fixed like they said and though the compressed graphics are a big improvement, I still cant go through omni without getting so memory leaked that I have to relog.

Funcom, you make great strides, I was at last enjoying the game, but now youve all but nuked its playability. Please acknowledge this and fix it QUICK.

Thumbs down Same same

We all know this... All the players have the same problem, really.. "Pickup", "Study and report" and Put "thingy in machine" do not work so far, no matter what you try. I am about to try out assasination now to see if those work. Can you believe how new players must feel about this game? Paying a lot of money.. installing it.. and walking into one of the most broken games ever relased to public use? Not even ebing able to get any kind of equipment to their new char.. Man will there be a lot of pissed costumers in computer shops tomorrow, asking for a refund.

Me too. Happened to have an ARK in the mission with me (looking at guild problems) and he said that as far as he could see it should be completable (it was a describe it to me mission).

However, I picked it up (no joy), dropped it again and observed it about 20 times (didn't work), left the mission and came back in on ARK's suggestion (didn't work). I tried for about 1/2hr as I needed the $$s but couldn't get it to finish.

Bit of a pain after a long run to get to the mission...