Thread: Spheres, Nuggets and Fragments?

Question Spheres, Nuggets and Fragments?

Crystal Sphere
    Ember Sphere
    Golden Sphere
    Soul Sphere
    Soul Fragment
    Small Gold Ingot
    Perfectly Cut Silver Perl
    Silver Nugget

These are some of the things you can find on MoBs, now my question is what do I do with this stuff, other than sell them to a machine?

I think 190+ Soul Fragments can be sold for good money. They are used to make eggs I believe, that act as shoulderpads. I *could* be making all this up of course.

Unfortunatelly, I found this *after* I sold all my fragments to the jaded slot-machine... :-/

Post Jewelrysmithing

Many of those things (the gemstones) can be cut and used to make rings. The ingots (and other 'metal' objects) can be melted and used to make rings.

Tradeskill. And it isn't broken. Amazing. I've made some. Mostly uses Mech. Eng. skill.
    • Lvl48 Agent on RK1
    • 3D Graphics Programmer IRL
    • FORMER Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Programmer & Platform Manager (ERDAS, Inc.)

Sold individually, those items give credits. Combined together, you can sell the for more credits than their individual price.

Gold/Platimum/Jewelry items can be made into ingots using a precious metal reclaimer tool.

The ingot can be turned into a liquid using a personal furnace tool.

The liquid ore can be turned into wire using a wire extractor tool. Note: wire has more than one use

Wire can be wrapped around a ring template to make a silver/gold/platinum filigree ring.

Now for gems. Gems can be cut using a Jensen Gem Cutter, enhancing their value. Note: gems can have more than one use

The cut gem when combined with the previously made ring produces a silver/gold/platinum filigree ring set witha perfectly cut <insert gem type> gem. This sells rather well as noted.

One more note: the final QL of the ring depends on the QL of the ore used. So try to use the lowest QL gems possible on the ring. The final ring will retain whatever QL the ore was (so you can waste high QL gems on lower QL rings).
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Talking

Not forget you get xp for evry step of kurioshio list above here