Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: too many clanners

The Atrox in Omni-Pol are specially trained and they do not dabble in politics. I understand that the concept of speaking in a political way and getting a point accross to others or even influencing the events on Rubi-Ka is beyond a normal Atrox' abilities. Big and bulky, with the brain of a dog. Atrox do not breed if you forget that. They are being generated and so far no modifications to their DNA profile have been made, as far as I am aware. Atrox are still what they were when they were made for the mines. They might have been found useful for other purposes aswell - law enforcement being one of the fields where Atrox' can prove how strong they are, but politics is not one of these areas where they have any skill in.

Solitus have evolved in thousands of years and are now genetically perfect humans, fit to be used in any possible field of work. Atrox' were never meant to be used for anything other than mining notum. They cannot breed, so evolution is out of the equation and Atrox' never had and never will have the brains to be successful in politics, which is a good thing. It is a frightening thought, considering how Rubi-Ka would do were Omni-Tek or the Clans lead by an Atrox...
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

That`s what im talking about, the Omni-Pol atroxes dont have a choice. From what ive heard they get trained by mechdogs and stun batons and then brainwashed, or was that classified information, huh cant remember.

As I am a CLAN atrox, i am free,free to make a choice in my life, i took that liberty and started to read goto school and involve in the politics and the same time bashing every omni-pol i can see, would be fun to see them try to take me...hehehe.
    As they **** theyre pants each time they see clansmen.
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

Intelligence does not limit the behaviours that an individual is able to attain, but a general measurement of how quickly they learn from experience.

Perhaps Rubi-Ka requires leaders who take more time to think before speaking.

Politics is not just a science, it is also an art.

An Atrox is not limited to his genetic profile at creation. From the moment of creation they have unique experiences, from which insight into the political art form might be learned and benefit all of humanity.
    Max "Quool" Marsalis

lets face it both Omni and Clans are taking whats not theirs, but look at those nuets. why should they have a right to the land when they won't even pick a side??? i say Omni and Claners should get to gether and kill every nuet on RK and in SL. i say we could set aside our differences for a little while to complete this task.
    Beware of the Pigs
    They Are EveryWhere
    Save YourSelfs
    Run!!!

Originally posted by Nevver
    You haven't been listening to the voices, have you? I don't know if they are in the air or in my head, but I suggest you follow the one that says, "Use your new gun on a Clan member."

Think it is the air in your head....

ooop my bad..
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Originally posted by fastrat
    lets face it both Omni and Clans are taking whats not theirs, but look at those nuets. why should they have a right to the land when they won't even pick a side??? i say Omni and Claners should get to gether and kill every nuet on RK and in SL. i say we could set aside our differences for a little while to complete this task.
    Let`s be abit realistic...If Clan and OT goes and kill every neut, then Clan and OT will still fight after that, just removed one alignment of the planet *S*
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

im a atrox and i do what i have to .. i kill stuff.. roast leet .. play rollerrat ball ..mallet to the mouse..

but also i know who i need to respect i am not a leader, i am not fit to be a leader. meister he would be some 1 i would follow not another trox all that would lead to is a head butting competion

Ps, i call pointy hat

any ways clan live in omni garbage there may be more of them but omni has power..and will always

The neuts need to be stamped out, one thing that angers me more than the filthy clan is the indeceicive fools that we call neuts. At least the clan have a direction ,a purpose and some backbone (which i love to hear crunch) these so called "warriors" have none of these things.
    What else can you say about a group who quite happily switch their affiliations more often than their underwear , and are used by omni and clan alike to make up numbers in missions.

The order of extermination should be..
    1: Neuts
    2: Clan
    3: Traitors (you know who you are)
    4: Everything else on RK and SL

May omni help the once blind see, the bad turn to the light and me to get a H.N.T soon.
    LooNaTicUK

Sane as a box of frogs!!!!!

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" -Gimli

Never judge another man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, after that who cares?
    he's a mile away and you have his shoes!

Re: Re: too many clanners

Originally posted by Spadeace

Why does Omni-Tek "obviously have the right" to the resources in the Shadowlands? OT didn't develop the access to the Shadowlands, the Jobe researchers did. And although those scientists were former OT employees, when they established Jobe and conducted their research they did so as independants. The gate was produced completely independantly of Omni-Tek, and it should be up to the developers of the gate to decide who has access to the Shadowlands.
    May I remind you that Omni-Tek funded this "independent" group of scientists?
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Originally posted by lewtsella!
    im a atrox and i do what i have to .. i kill stuff.. roast leet .. play rollerrat ball ..mallet to the mouse..

but also i know who i need to respect i am not a leader, i am not fit to be a leader. meister he would be some 1 i would follow not another trox all that would lead to is a head butting competion

Ps, i call pointy hat

any ways clan live in omni garbage there may be more of them but omni has power..and will always
    It`s not too late for you, you can still come clan and learn to be a trox. Seems omni-tek have brainwashed you...poor atrox

"May I remind you that Omni-Tek funded this "independent" group of scientists?"

Well...Mr Morphex, Omni-Tek DID in one way "make" or shall i say "funded" the clans, so deal with it.

Yes, we did "make" the clans...

... so to speak. It was a set of disgruntled OT-RK employees who first formed the Clans some three hundred years ago. It is the descendants of these disgruntled workers we have to keep a wary eye on in order to maintain our dominance of the notum markets.

And, if I may be so bold, we have been failing in those duties. The current map of the allocated mining areas (not including the Outzone) shows that Clanner mining facilities are proliferating now more than ever, both in the north and south. Neutral holdings are so small that they hardly factor into the equation anymore... as if they ever did in the first place.

Too many clanners? Yes, I would agree. I think the time has come for some more divisions of Omni-Tek to actively "acquire" Clan holdings and reassert our dominance of the notum market. After all, the ICC doesn't seem to care if we do so... so let's do it.
    Yep. I'm back.
    Ph43r.

There has to be one reason why there are so many clans, and the answer is easy, Omni-Tek. they demand more of the workers then the workers can do, when they first made Atrox all was happy and tought now we can produce more notum. So, what happened, Omni-Tek Stuffed a mine full of Atroxes and some solitus, the mine did collapse and Omni-Tek did not bother to use funds on rescuing the atroxes just because they was Atrox..

If Omni-Tek have used theyre brains they would think of them as humans, or least treated them better. If OT HAVE used the funding they had available, and given the workers a better time..
    It would be no such thing as Neutrals or clans.

My suggestion is to redo the whole board that controls Omni-Tek, kick them out, get some fresh meat in that has no negative view on clans nor neutrals, same goes for the Omni-Pol, stop being an ass to clanners and start to look for dirt in your own territory, we can watch out for ourself.

*Enforcedman picks up his tango dirks and starts to throw them on a picture on the wall*

NO u dont understand i like bein omni ..with my free time i get to do fun stuff meet women.... play games ocasional duels

and i got a promotion im cheif head cracka! :P

so i get the big dallas now so ive upgraded to a luxery apartment

and 1 thing i enjoy most is earning this .. i have earned the right to live in my nice apartment and have money to gamble and just not bein a free loader. when some clan saying they are "free" do nothing .. just lazy .. only thing i see them do quick is run from me cause i mean buisness!

PS, trox rox :P

sorry for spelling <-- atrox need to go back to school

Dear lewtsella, that sounded just like a ordinary day in any clans life, you are lucky.

Why is he lucky? Is it unfathomable that life as an employee of Omni-Tek would be a happy one? Lewtsella is the norm; you just listen to too much Clan propaganda, Enforcedman.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Yes it is true. We Omni who do our work are rewarded with great benifits. When i'm not working im "Free" to do what i like be it going to a bar or whatnot. but anyways what im trying to get at is most of us "employees" are very happy being with OT.

Clan propaganda?
    Far as i recall we don`t have stuff like "Clan are your friend" in the same way as "Omni-Tek is your friend".
    That would be like recruiting people in the army saying
    "Join today and get 3 meals each day"

And show me where this clan propagande is Nevver.

My favorite Clan propaganda is, "We fight for freedom!"
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Well, we do...any problems with that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast