Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: too many clanners

too many clanners

is it just me, or am i seeing waaaay too many clanners running around in SL, sapping all the resources omni-tek obviously has a right to? something needs to be done about it, and im open and willing for suggestions...seems to me as if the portal needs to be omni-fied, and clanners should be restricted from use...

Down with Clans

You haven't been listening to the voices, have you? I don't know if they are in the air or in my head, but I suggest you follow the one that says, "Use your new gun on a Clan member."
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Talking its obvious!

seem u finally reckon the power of the clan!!!

we great in number and more honour then omni scums!

better would be too take portal and post some guards there with

"augmented hellfury assualt miniguns" too guard from u omnis and let us clan harvest what resources we want and u omnis can do raids on "OWNZ" on mercbot...

cause in fact thats what omnis best on:3 causes

1:being gimps!

2:being gimpss!

3:being gimpsss!

Re: its obvious!

Originally posted by zantezutske
    let us clan harvest what resources we want
    More proof - the Clans are just greedy profiteers who pillage the land while flying a freedom flag and crying the thinly veiled excuse of "We are oppressed!"

Pffft!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Re: too many clanners

Originally posted by shadow stalker
    is it just me, or am i seeing waaaay too many clanners running around in SL, sapping all the resources omni-tek obviously has a right to? something needs to be done about it, and im open and willing for suggestions...seems to me as if the portal needs to be omni-fied, and clanners should be restricted from use...

Down with Clans
    Why does Omni-Tek "obviously have the right" to the resources in the Shadowlands? OT didn't develop the access to the Shadowlands, the Jobe researchers did. And although those scientists were former OT employees, when they established Jobe and conducted their research they did so as independants. The gate was produced completely independantly of Omni-Tek, and it should be up to the developers of the gate to decide who has access to the Shadowlands.
    Last edited by Zhik; Dec 4th, 2003 at 21:00:04.
    Zhik

War is not its own end, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's wanted. Some better peace than the one you started with.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Vor Game", 1990

54.76190476190476% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Once again the omni "Employee" true colours are show! In spite of how hard we try, there can be no peace with those who crave to kill us and the very lands we share.

Bah Jobe floats on lies and traitors....mumbles theifs ....They have no right to say what is what when all they want is money. Hmmm...a common interest hehe.

Anyway the rebels may be in this SL for they are trying hide from the difficuties of Rubi-Ka. Hmm...just think, the more clans in SL, the less on Rubi-Ka. An interesting thought, yes?

You make an excellent point miss Swiftmind.

Maybe if we can find a desolate area of Jobe and send ALL the clanners there, then shut off all contact we could solve these problems once and for all!

Just make a gate saying "Omni-Tek Only, Here lies MUD to roll in" and all the clanners will charge screaming in there!
    Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines

Seven Deadly Sins
    Seven Ways To Win
    Seven Holy Paths To Hell
    And Your Trip Begins
    Seven Downward Slopes
    Seven Bloodied Hopes
    Seven Are Your Burning Fires
    Seven Your Desires
    Agent suggestions by Sjofn : -new ql 190 nano "Call Airstrike", drops a Heckler on the target.

The tall skinny enforcer stands ridged infront of a desk somewhere in Omni entertainment, on the otherside sits an old opifex male dressed in plain black expensive looking suit.
    The old opi looks the enforcer up and down and with a look of some disgust says......

OO:"Whats the situation in shadowlands today"

LOON:"Looks like the plan of complete seperation is going to plan ,commander"

OO:"Excellent work Loonatic, excellent work"

LOON:"Thank you sir, more and more are going by the hour, soon their will be few clans left to defend their territories, and then we will strike, any news on the reinforcements yet commander....?"

OO:"They are in place and ready to go as and when needed."

LOON"They will be destroyed commander, completely"

OO:"Excellent but do the scum suspect our plan?"

LOON:"No sir their clan, blinded by greed and jealousy all they see in Shadowlands is creds and items, they do not see the obvious danger they are placing their very being in RK under"

OO:"Are the explosives set and armed?"

LOON:"Yes sir all ready to rock and roll"

OO:"Are we reaching the target number who will be trapped in SL yet?"

LOON:"Nearly sir, but their have been many problems developing the incentives we need to get them there in huge numbers....."

OO:"WHAT PROBLEMS......"

LOON:"Well some of the training quests we are using on them have developed bugs, also some keys are next to useless..also"

OO:"SILENCE .....I want those portals blown within the next 2 weeks or you will be chained to them when they are eventually blown"

LOON:"YES....SIR consider it done sir."

OO:"My boy..you have never failed me in the past and i trust you will complete this vital task....now go you have much work to do."

LOON:"Yes father...."

OO:"Thats commander to you son."

LOON:"Yes commander"

The enforcer picks up his Queenblade and respectfully bows to the old man,then he blasts out a proud
    "MAY OMNI-TEK RULE FOREVER".
    Then he leaves with a purposeful walk, to complete his historical task.

The old opi gets up and looks out over the sprawling mass of Omni ent.
    He looks to the sky and whispers " Goodbye my son"
    LooNaTicUK

Sane as a box of frogs!!!!!

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" -Gimli

Never judge another man until you have walked a mile in his shoes, after that who cares?
    he's a mile away and you have his shoes!

Hm,

I suppose the omni-tek-personel, used to fly around in their Yalms (paid with credits from omni-bank), are too lazy to explore by running around in their shoes (probably by Carl Omnifeld) because the omni-shirt (by Bomnitton) could get sweaty.

OT claims Rubi-ka and now they saying "why do clanners gather resources we have the rights to?"
    Well, my respond, we are clans, we can, because we are free
    Enforcedman - 158 - Enforcer - Squishy tanker
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

Free does not mean free to take what belongs to someone else. That is theft. By your logic, Omni-Tek should be "free" to take Tir.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    Free does not mean free to take what belongs to someone else.
    Correct me if im mistaken, aint that what Omni-tek is doing almost 24/7? exept when they are sleeping...
    Gunghot - 65 - Soldier - One man artillery with JAME -Original one and only-Created and twinked @ 11/1-04 (tm)

What is Omni-Tek stealing? Tir?
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

nah, peoples freedom, freedom to speak out and mean what they mean, and not have omni-tek to control theyre meaning...
    thats one reason you see alot of clanners in shadowlands..Omni needs factions to go over to clan..

*Enforcedman mutters something and goes back to reading newspaper*

I didn't think you'd have an answer. Just go back to your blind life reading the "Voice of Greed" and keep spewing that Clan rhetoric and propaganda.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Greed, even for romantic notions of Freedom and Liberty, is still greed. Both the Clans and the Corporation share this common desire. It’s just that when an OT employee is greedy, it’s vile, and when a Clanner is greedy, it’s noble.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Enforcedman... Atrox such as you should not concern themselves with politics. Do what you were made to do: bash the various monsters inhabiting Rubi-Ka or mine notum. And keep your big and dumb mouth shut.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Talking 'bout stealing, who did steal tha land Omni-Tek has terraformed and made viable fer human beings? Who is taking all tha benefits of our weather control system without lifting a finger, while taking tha land tha Corporation was legally allowed to mine? Lemme see... what about "Omni-Tek will stand up and claim back what has been stolen to 'em"? Weird, how this suddenly seems contradictory t'ya, does it. Veeery weird.

Please, dear Clanners, keep something in mind when spitting all yer nice ideas:

This planet never was *yer* home. Everything ya now have... *ya* stole it.

Not our fault if yer minds ain't equipped to understand such a simple concept.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Originally posted by Meister
    Enforcedman... Atrox such as you should not concern themselves with politics. Do what you were made to do: bash the various monsters inhabiting Rubi-Ka or mine notum. And keep your big and dumb mouth shut.
    Do the 20% of Omni-Pol employees who happen to be Atrox enjoy this same treatment?

This reminds me of that racist from 29129 that said "They're only Atroxes" and "We're very concerned about our equipment", in reference to trapped Atrox employees.

This of course caused a major public relations nightmare for Omni-Tek, and increased our operating expenses on Rubi-Ka. Have we not studied our history and learned from the mistakes of the past?

What were Solitus 'made to do'? Have we not also surpassed in achievement that which was our fate at creation?
    Max "Quool" Marsalis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast