Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Collecting hunting places information

Just Another addition is 1600/2000 EFP great for lvl 75-90s , just 1 problem . The suppresion gasses only allow people with titles to hunt there . Also The Mobs only spawn at 5pm each day british time (the same time i get back from work for some reason) .
    Well have fun /me rubs hands together and waits

Heh

I WANT HUNT TEAM AT DITCH

Ok, the place has some cons, no save term for miles away, the mobs do vicious damage, you need a mezzer if you don't want to get destroyed by adds (ok, level is also important here) but nonetheless it's a good, and nearly unexhaustible hunting spots for lvl 130 - 140+

Anyways, the ditch can be found south of Belial forest, dunno the quickest way to get there, I always grid to harrys and go east from there, it's near the end of the map and if you open your minimap it's just south of that big mountainridge in the middle east of the map. A full team could hunt here indeffinately since tyhe beginning will have respawned when you clear out the end

will post coords when I get honme frmo work and fly there
    Anyone want to go there? I do :-)

online at 01-03 gmt.

Send me a tell

Novabyros

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Originally posted by CharleyD
    There are some heavy duty reds that hang out around Wine (red for level 112).

They are located almost directly S on an Island. Has anyone hunted them, and found out if they are worth killing?
    If youre talking about the swamp (over & past the waterfall), i hunted butcher snakes, blast lizards and slimebathers there...
    80 mp.. all red to me, the blast lizard got me on the run though, he hit for a couple of hundred or so, i had to recast my pets halfway since i solo´ed em... not too shabby xp... got the adrenaline goin though ..
    :P
    -----------------------

" Die with your boots on "

Want to hunt brontos!

Am I the only one looking for bronto armor? (Got a fullset ql25

As I was looking for places to hunt brontos I discovered a shade camp:

3019,2233 Andromeda Wastelands - Shades Camp.

Not far from it I killed two Bronto Mamas, but that was it. Im gonna go look inside Varmint Woods for better bronto sites.
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Brontor

2 last time when i hunt brontos was level 18+ at Oasis and Warmint Woods at level 40+.

I basicly wondering WW at level 40-44 charming an killing spiders, brontos, plants etc.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Clon**** & Andromeda for Omni 30-100

Omni 30-100+ Clon**** and Andromeda (I've been living in those zones) I think I am one of the few persons who hunt there!!!

You can hunt Clon**** outside esp if you are omni up to level 70, although after level 40 or so you would do better in Andromeda.

Andromeda is fanstastic has a save point at Terra 700, 700, straight north of the Clon**** Grid.

Can you say BRONTO MAMA's. Lot's of them in Ardomeda, great for level 55-70. They are level 65 I think, easy to kill with fair amount of hit points.

Frak ... Brontos are all over the middle part of the zone. There are so many there, especially along the road from Clon**** to 4 Holes. In relation to the Shades camp there are some to the Ne of it but most are SW of it a ways.

It's great at level. it also has camps of outdoor boss mobs. They are lower level, would be good for groups.

The east side is level 30-40 then there are areas for all different

Both zone have levels and they are very well grouped, so that you won't get creamed by a higher level MOB spoiling your day, something that happens all the time in Pleasant Meadows.
    Last edited by Healios; Aug 23rd, 2002 at 19:16:06.
    Healios clan Doctor
    Megawattz clan Enforcer
    Gaspard clan Adventurer

If anyone wants to hunt at this ditch place, count me in! Level 127 crat, "rattycrat" on RK1.
    Give me a /tell if you want to hunt, I'll go anywhere, have yalm, even in a 25% if its unlikely I'll be ganked (just /anon and pray).

Question graphical map for hunting grounds?

is there a in game map or webmap of all these places?

not to put down ourselves, of course, but EQ fans do a great job of this... I haven't seen much for AO.

Maybe anyone who started doing the research for making such a site started to see how little spots there are, got discouraged, and quit AO.

You should install this if you havent already:
    http://www.webjmp.com/meccano/rubi-ka-en.html
    Last edited by Ratty; Aug 28th, 2002 at 12:05:30.

Re: graphical map for hunting grounds?

Originally posted by Vashtiklorna
    is there a in game map or webmap of all these places?

not to put down ourselves, of course, but EQ fans do a great job of this... I haven't seen much for AO.
    This is not supa great but has some potential. Beware - large map!

http://onlinetraveller.tripod.ca/aomap.html

M@hdi, can you please go to this ditch place and hit F9 and post the coordinates?
    And which zone is it? If its south of Belial forest, then youre in Milky Way or Southern Fouls Plains.

Thumbs up

Wow ! Great Map - Endofline !!

I reckon you should post the link in a seperate thread that isn't sticky in this forum - purely came across it by accident :-)

Ty again !
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

Found this ditch place.

Eastern Fouls Plains 2500x3800

Its this valley, around the edges of it on each side is 75%, so hang around that in case some lvl 200 ganker feels like griefing your team.
    I was lvl 133 and everything was deep red, gave my 4 member team about 40-50k xp per kill. Granted, not as effecient as a mission, but a lot more fun.

We did very well, a crat, a NT, a trader, and a doc. 3 calmers was very handy, you NEED a calmer, its just packed with mobs, and everything is agro. The snakes (life stoppers) were by far the best xp for how hard it was to kill them. Incubus's (same model as cacodemon) were next best, same xp and a little harder. The mantis's are just nasty, calm them and keep walking. Also the mantis's were VERY fast, and seemed to come out of nowhere. It was a fun challenge doing crowd control.
    Last edited by Ratty; Aug 31st, 2002 at 19:17:05.

Due east of 10-3 in SAV is a place where pendpods spawn by the dozen. High orange to my MP at 84. More or less on a straight line between Wine and 10-3. Nearest place to save for a clanner, AFAIK, is Wine itself, which isn't too hot. Looked a promising place.

What about Smugglers den or Foremans what level do people go there?

Post .

Foremans should be for level 50-70ish, and you prolly need a good mezzer too. Smuggler, as I heard, is for level 100+, and you also need a good mezzer

30-45 Hunting

You Clanners in your 30s to mid 40s are stoked. 3 of us (33 Crat, 34 Adv and 40 MA) took apart the forest in Varmit Woods. There are plenty of reds kicking down more xp than the standard missions. Lots of human mobs.

Directions
    From whompa, head east to 3800x1700 then hunt your way south.

Gimme in game \tell "Iriee" if any of you are interested. I'm on nights 8ish Pacific Time
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

Question i want coords to hunting location in sav

i saw a message about there being a good hunting spot in SAV i would like to know if anybody knows the coods and want to come hunting with me... sabyan is the ingame name(i am a 178 nt)..

Not to be a cranky old fool, but I feel a lot of people are getting side tracked from teh original point of this thread. Cool hunting spots and Dynacamps with boss loot are two similar, yet seperate, things.

I'd like to see two lists compiled, one for boss camps, the other for general hunts.

[*edit*] my bad, maybe that wasn't the point of this thread. Silly me. Ohh well, I'd still love to know where these new camps are.
    Last edited by Parcifal; Sep 19th, 2002 at 11:48:44.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast