Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Collecting hunting places information

Level 75+ Medussa's (they dont aggro female's!!!)

Thumbs up How Do I get There

Here is a tip of the day:

Use Helpbot to find how to go.

/tell Helpbot whereis "whatever" It will give you lots of info usually relating it back to some known area. Then with the basic overall map you can usually find the general areas easily.

Hope This Helps

Randalpho 77th Level MP
    Fly the Friendly Skies with Quantum Wings

The sad thing about the game at this point is that the best place to level 1-200 is team missions
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

Talking I just dumb my self...

...becouse I just edit the list
    :-)

Question Hmm......

What lvl are those worms that are in East or West Stret Bank? I just re-instated my account, but I remember along time ago when I had to do missions I ran through this area. I have no clue what the names of them are, but pretty much like I said they look like giant deformed worms(or caterpillar, sort of). Actually if you were around along time ago, back on the first or 2nd event, they had in this game, it looked just like one of those but smaller(these worms I'm talking about that roam are small by no means, just the one at the event was about 10x as big).

Anyway, if no one is familiar with where I'm talking about some of you explorers may wanna wander out in that area. Later on today I may head out there and try to find exactly where it was. I'm bout 99% sure they were red to a lvl 30 Adv though(can't remember if I was a little lower, but it wouldn't have been but a couple of lvls if I was).

The reason I posted this is because that maybe another area that few know about or is just underutilized.....

Talking some more

10+ athen shine beach

20+ aegean beach island (just south of aegean waterfall, has supaleets all over it 1k exp per kill when red exp drops to 800 when yellow)

30+ snake pit between last ditch (stret west bank) and boralis

35+ longest road if you are standing at entrance of bliss go right into the desert youll find a whole area filled with scorpins and spiders

40+ harrys op head dead west to the mines and hunt shades, eyes, life bleeders (good from lvl 40 to lvl 60, lvl 40 reqs a good team)

50+ 20k nuff said

70+ longest road YOTTOS (some people won't hunt them because they say they are to cute)

My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

co-rdinates

Could some kind soul please post co-ordinates for the places on the list? I find the list extremely useful, but it would be even more so if the approximate co-ords are posted so we can use Helpbot to go right to our favorite hunting ground.
    Thanks in advance!

Thumbs up Good Guide

Thanks for the information. I hope they make this a sticky thread. I'm just starting AO and need all the help I can get.

how bout SFH?

Southern Foul Hills ought to have some good hunting areas for 100's? I'm not sure. Me and bud were just cruisin around in our yalms, me 63 and he 108, and he was sayin that he found a few greens out there but alot of reds too. Only good for omni though since only OP out there is klatran, which is omni. Klatran is 25%, but there must be like 30 guards out there, so would be impossible for clanners to come there, unless they were really high and had nothin better to do.

Thumbs up

Upper Stret East Bank is a nice hunting place for lvls 70-90+, just watch out for mist stalkers. Pretty easily accessible for both sides, clan and neut go south from Varmint (find a hole in the mountain range) and fly across the small river, and I guess OT players would just have to fly north from 2HO.

Yeah, it's 25% supression, but hey, you never meet anyone there anyway. PvP is only at the Arenas nowadays.

Surprising!

Yeah im a lvl 13 soldier (clan)

its surprising that no1 seems to know about the gr8 hunting grounds just to the east of tir. i think its called the inquisitive wasp. neway theres red and orange bar mobs out there (remember im lvl13) such as phear leet and stuff chek it out
    Lasman - Fixer - Nerfed
    Squad Commander of CoH

Walk a mile in a man's boots...and you'll be a mile away from him and have his boots!!

good work on the hunting grounds how about Position cords?

if there was only some lvl 100+ information

Cool

Seeing people ask for hunting places on page 1. Bumpin'.

Arrow

Wow, bumped by a dev (twice!)... can we have more of them then? The new ones in Andromeda in 14.4 are nice and all, but they are somewhat predictable, we want an element of risk... imagine a group hunting the supa-leet boss mob over and over when suddenly a 20' tall uber-supa-leet boss spawns... hehe...

Hope the next batch to go in are for higher levels...

[EDIT]
    Mind you, the new whumpas destinations will open up some places for higher level hunting...
    Last edited by Darkbane; Jun 19th, 2002 at 16:57:24.

Talking here is what you are looking for

Someone posted this link to thier webiste somewere else, I added it to favs and figured I would sare it here as well.

online-traveller
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Bumped by a dev twice, once by me ... This info is so requested so why not just make the thread sticky .

jep

Bumped by a dev twice, once by me ... This info is so requested so why not just make the thread sticky .

I want my first sticky

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast