Thread: Where is our IP RESET!

Where is our IP RESET!

Where is our IP reset? Hmmm? I and probrably around 50,000 other players need it ASAP!

thats in 14.2. probably a month or 2 away if we are lucky.
    Lisa Newvena Simpson
    Chimp NovemberSix McGimp
    Proud Applicant of Band of Brothers

Originally posted by NovemberSix
    thats in 14.2. probably a month or 2 away if we are lucky.
    Good to know there are still optimists in this world
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

1-2 months? Dont get your hopes up. I, and everyone I know, needs the IP reset asap. I stupidly pumped points into shotgun, pistol, aimed shot, etc. Because I was switching back and forth between different weapons.

Lvl 54 Clan Soldier RK1

Arrow

ummm, he was stating as in that was soon, not like a bad thing.
    IPR is a VERY big task, imagine if something went wrong and there was some (another) unlimited ip exploit? everyone would prolly have characters reset to prepatch if it got widespread and wouls suck, period.
    but with IPR comes OE........
    im set, i got a MA, MP and a trader (prolly the 3 classes that will not feel much hurt as other classes would)

Umm, Im newbi! What exactly will an IP reset do?

IP are Improvement Points, they raise skills, once you raise a skill, you cannot lower it after you hit Accept.
    IPR will give you points that make it possible to reset one skill (one point per skill), you gain more of these IPR points after new titlelevels (1-14 for I, 15-49 for II, 50-99 for III, 100-149 for IV, 150-189 for V, 190-200 for VI)