Thread: If anyone remembers me...

If anyone remembers me...

If anyone remembers me..just saying hi. been playing WoW like probably half the other AO people and LOVING it. but i do miss AO.

hope all is well amongst the clanners and MAs in general. I keep looking for changes for the better with MAs and the game but since I havent seen much if anything at all to make me want to come back anytime soon i'll stick with WoW atm. would love to see a major overhaul of this game as i played it religiously from day 1 till wow went live and do miss it and everyone i knew.

stay safe and have fun.

(btw im on the bleeding hollow server alliance side in apocs guild called reverence.../t power and say hi if u there or send me an ingame mail and say hi)

pffft, been there done that. have fun while it lasts, you'll prolly be back like sooo many others already
    Sort Martial Artist 220/15 :: Alienchild Enforcer 212/10 :: Sortcrat Bueraucrat 209/10
    Sortmorph Adventurer 206/06 :: Nipple Nano Technician 202/00 :: Sortmezz Bueraucrat 209/05
    Svik Fixer 193/04 :: Sortenf Enforcer 161/00 :: Sortkeep Keeper 173/05
    Sort2 Martial Artist 143/02 :: Sortmedic Doctor 201/05 :: Nipple2 Nano Technician 167/02
    Sortblaster Soldier 67/00 :: Sortha Shade 43/00 :: Sortmp Meta-Phycisist 31/02
    Sortsnipe Agent 30/02 :: Iscrewbots Engineer 6/01

.:Total Levels Gained:.
    Rubi-Ka: 2383 :: Shadow: 48 :: Alien: 68

I remember you!

Whatcha doing over there with the grunts and taurens instead over here? Come back to us Martial Artists, we rock
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

bah...i just couldnt take it anymore. no way was i gonna lvl another toon to 220. got tired of not bein able to get novice back. alien raids...well..were tedious and beast raids for loot were hopeless. after several beast raids..not one item....and thats when i could make them cuz the spawn rate is just lame.

when apoc basically lost all its bases and i lost all my good towers i had for pvp AO really lost its luster for me. I always was a pvp toon and loved it.

i found that WoW has done everything right (bit too easy to lvl fast IMHO though) so hope i wont get bored to fast but the majority of apoc if not all moved there and i been playing with them for like 3 years now so am happy there.

i will come back to check out some new zones and if some of the loot tables and times get fixed and if any major improvements to MAs happen someday (i mean comeon..4 years now and there is still some of the same bugs/problems that started day one).

but i do miss it but if i never see another heckler it will be too soon.

lol ma is a top tier profession and you want more, gb2/wow
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

tks for stopping by. hope you're wacking something well wherever you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

wtb old ppl back and yea, I remember you... Believe we lvled some together wayyyy back ;p and hey, with the latest patch spawntimes on old rk uniques were reduced, tower wars on high lvls are pretty active, and well, more changes to make the whole thing fun again are on their way but sure, camp out in WoW and ride out the storm there you know you'll be back one day or another
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by celestiness
    If anyone remembers me..just saying hi. been playing WoW like probably half the other AO people and LOVING it. but i do miss AO.

hope all is well amongst the clanners and MAs in general. I keep looking for changes for the better with MAs and the game but since I havent seen much if anything at all to make me want to come back anytime soon i'll stick with WoW atm. would love to see a major overhaul of this game as i played it religiously from day 1 till wow went live and do miss it and everyone i knew.

stay safe and have fun.

(btw im on the bleeding hollow server alliance side in apocs guild called reverence.../t power and say hi if u there or send me an ingame mail and say hi)

I remember you of course. You at least made it to 200. I cant seem to get past 217. I want 220 though. Just to much work it seems though. I think we ran into each other on Bleeding hallow. I cant remember though. I have my 50 rogue on there though.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me