Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PVP Title rewards

Angry

Why does every single thread in this stupid board end up with personal attacks and hate spam?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Originally posted by Wenzell
    Nope, I fight everyone, from 75-200, from non-title to neo. When its 1v1 fair fight, I would fight to death, I may run out of 40m range for 1:20, but I wouldnt zone and I wouldnt run to guards. Ask people who have fought me, they can tell you that.
    Didnt I ask u for a duel too ? u rejected.
    Im just seeking for some 1v1 duel, sadly too many title huggers around, only 1-2 out of 10 would fight.
    Ehrm... try not to sound to much a hero. I've seen you zone in Camelot - and I've seen you sit in the pharmacy in 2ho.
    ~Lone

Godamn yes I hate that Run for 1:20 and they call you a wuss
    Hello, tactics!

Well 2ho and camelot arent areas where you fight 1 vs 1 are they?

And btw Wenzell really doesnt care bout titles, she lets herself kill from novice to freshman by some guildies who wanted a title (or something), now she's apprentice once again...

I got 10 kills today in 2ho without loosing 1HP to those opponents. Thats cheap, go with 15 ppl to a place and try to use your specials as fast as possible when someone shows up tabbing...

This game needs better pvp, dont tell me its fun to run around 2ho all day is fun... MMD sucks too (lag 'n stuff) Only camelot is cool cuz you cant zone when down there, mostly everyone is teamed there , but its FUN.

So long...
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Originally posted by Noer

Ehrm... try not to sound to much a hero. I've seen you zone in Camelot - and I've seen you sit in the pharmacy in 2ho.
    Was it a 'fair' fight at all ? I really doubt it was any 1v1, more like 30 camping 1. Like I said, Ill fight to death in 1v1. In a 30v1, Im not going to give kill to the title huggers even if I dont have any title.
    You dont have to agree with me. Of course Im not the best, and Ive never claimed to be one. Im just seeking for a different aspect of pvp which is more fair IMO. The one who claimed to be the best is nothing but chicken in pvp.
    That day I talked to the person, we had a chat like this
    "wanna duel 1v1 ?"
    "Id duel if you dont use a pet"

Cmon wtf is this ? duel a pet profession with no pet ? What about I duel a soldier w/o mk. Again like I said, these title huggers wont duel when they dont have 100% chance of winning.

Pleasy reply cosmik, make me belive you!!!

Originally posted by Wenzell

Cmon wtf is this ? duel a pet profession with no pet ? What about I duel a soldier w/o mk. Again like I said, these title huggers wont duel when they dont have 100% chance of winning.
    I know I shouldnt wine, but I couldnt let this one go. Dueling w/o mk is basically what ever soldier does vs a rooter so dont make it sound like its something that never happens. I guess you have the same problem with rooters too tho, one root = pet disabled.

Roots are so much fun
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Originally posted by Noer

Oh and another very important thing u should take into account. I may talk a lot of craps, but I can always backup my words
    Someone self proclaimed to be the best pvper on AO, back it up plz.
    I dont claim myself to be a hero, but I love to pummel these title huggers ego and reveal to the world on the more realistic pvp titles meaning ie how exactly these guys got their titles.
    Last edited by Wenzell; Apr 19th, 2002 at 18:45:40.

lol..."reveal to the world how the title huggers got their title". Wtg Zorro
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12