Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notum Infused Suit Could Allow Nanomages to Leave Planet, for a price

hmmm..... why i do i smell a certain widely known organisation taking a very healty interest in obtaining a prototype of this?
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros
    ((Hey, it's been two years...has this item even dropped yet?))
    (( WTS notum infused nanomage suit, pst...... ))
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK
    “Do you think there is a need for the Clans to start work on an environmental suit of their own?” I asked. Arikel answered by saying, “Tough to say, but I don’t think so. I mean, when we talk about ‘the Clans’, we’re talking about a diverse assortment of individual organizations, many of whom aren’t necessarily interested in the well being of the Nanomage race. Given the limitations of the Clan scientific community and the fact that we don’t know just yet whether the suit is going to be available to Clan or Neutrals just yet, I think our resources are best spent in other areas, and waiting to see what happens.”
    Anyone remotely worried yet? That clans seem to turn a blind eye to their 'mages? (prehaps after the nanomage fanatic crisis....)
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by lullysing
    hmmm..... why i do i smell a certain widely known organisation taking a very healty interest in obtaining a prototype of this?
    dust brigade *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat
    dust brigade *cough*
    NLF is more likely
    [All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12