[Kithrak's personal journal entry 4/17/29476]
The meeting today was of questionable success. While all but one of the clanners were open minded enough to at least listen to the reasons that we need to start cooperating against threats that is not only a danger to Omni-Tek but to the rest of Rubi-Ka as well. The Omni delegates were here on behalf of their respective organizations but the Clan and Neutrals are here only on behalf of themselves.

If there are to be any more progress to be had it will need to be with the auctual clans themselves. I simply lack the time and energy to personally speak with every clanner or neutral that is interested. My fellow bureaucrat collegues such as Meister seem to believe that peace is a lost cause and at times I almost believe that he is right. But a few like Amanite still believe in finding a way to restart the peace process.

I have to wonder, how will history look back at this odd bureaucrat that dares to go against the grain. If the clans won, will they laugh at the futile attempts of a small group of bureaucrats that think they can save Omni-Tek through peace? Or will this be forgotten and swept aside by Omni-Tek's faceless leadership when our behemoths proudly march through the rubble of the once glorious city of Tir with the clanners' bones at its feet?

[/Personal journal entry 4/17/29476]

Attatchment:
Audio log of Peace Confrence...
http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/a...b=5&o=7&fpart=
Do you wish to delete?(Y/N) _