Thread: Make everywhere 25%

Make everywhere 25%

I've got an idea, make everywhere 25%, then it'd actually be a war . Screw roleplaying and what not. Ok maybe I'm kidding, but make more places 25%.

Make all of MMD 25%

So I can gank everyone.

Iniquitous

and give traders nuckes..and pets...)))
    for enforcers mongo kickass smash with no nano cost

and soldiers nulity shfere

I'm all for 25% everywhere =]

Traders have nukes, not pets tho =[ Greater Health Plunder, and all the ones below it. DD nuke that heals the trader =]

Too bad there isn't enough reason (from Funcom's POV) to warrant a full PvP Rubika, that would really make this game come alive for anyone who loves PvP.

Make all cities and "immediate" surrounding zones 25%, any further 0% (for that added factor of deception).

However, there may also have to be restrictions on character alignment per account and a way to boot players to neutral status if they kill too many characters on their own side.

Originally posted by Xenoberon
    Too bad there isn't enough reason (from Funcom's POV) to warrant a full PvP Rubika, that would really make this game come alive for anyone who loves PvP.

Make all cities and "immediate" surrounding zones 25%, any further 0% (for that added factor of deception).

However, there may also have to be restrictions on character alignment per account and a way to boot players to neutral status if they kill too many characters on their own side.
    if u love pvp..why u dont play FPS?

AO is a RPG..or im wrong?

coz if ur noob in FPS u will owned hardly...here not..just make twinky uber char..low lvl trader with ql199 ithaca and u will rulez..no skills needit..no brain 2..

kill someone and say...I OWNZ JO ..IM SO UBER..lol

difference RPG and FPS? for some ppl...who suxx in FPS

Well this is a war, I never saw any people in wars before saving eachother lives that were on opposite sides of the war.

Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

I agree if...

they make MA's insta kill anyone they attack and make no root stick on em and all nano's resisted then ill agree. if not then I got a second proposal /no combat /yes combat .... self explanitory

*How about carrying around pesonal save terminals so that we can save after each kill?
    *Why not make spawn spots INSIDE of town?
    *Make all weapons skills green for every class.
    *Have armor only require 1 skill to equip.
    *Get rid of those confusing NCU thingies and Implants
    *Get rid of all social mobs with Aggro.

Once you figure out which classes have which buffs, where to lvl, and how to run missions this game is EXTREMELY easy.
    Getting lvl 100 in a week is rediculous.

25% zones would require more skill to play this game. Cunning and wit to avoid getting killed (In the upper lvls at least) and stop people from only doing pvp in the small zones (MMD) when they have huge outside buffs.
    Last edited by Soccom; Apr 18th, 2002 at 21:20:36.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano