Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ao Bloopers

Originally posted by Rickenbacker
    I play as Omni, and one day I gridded to Meetmedere, then couldn't enter the grid from there (the requirement for that was higher than exiting, maybe it still is, I haven't dared to go back ). After some Clanners chased me off I started walking back to Omni. Took me about three days, and along the way I met a lot of clanners who wanted to kill me, as well as the occasional friendly one who wished me luck. I stupidly saved outside Borealis, so I _had_ to walk to 4holes even though I kept dying to clanners and vultures on the way, but I eventually made it.

Quite a fun adventure, actually, even though it was by mistake .
    couldnt you have teamed with a fixer, got him to grid phreak you, then used the emergency exit?
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Heh, worst blooper i made, except killing myself through DoTs and debuffs would be one of chatting.

In a highly ironic debate on what music totally rocks on the guildchat while in Tir, I made a heated statement explaining why Britney Spears is the best artist & songwriter since Mozart, and pressed enter.

Clan Shopping 1-50: Leighman: Britney Spears rocks....

Oh my was I embarrased...

Leighman

Reel, I could have, but after I got kicked out in the desert outside Meetmedere I decided to just walk home for the fun of it. Big mistake, though it was _kind_ of fun .

Playing as my Engineer:

Forgetting the pet in /pet terminate.
    Warping people who are standing next to me.
    Warping people before they get to reclaim items.
    Warping Myself. (Freaks you out when you get the Changing Area, please wait... message)

Playing as MA:

Buffing myself to put Tankarmor, putting on said tankarmor, start to wonder why can only cast one buff before running out of nanos (mental note, buff other stuff before putting on Tankarmor).
    Able to cast heal only once because of tankarmor.
    Healing the guy you're trying to PVP.

Playing as MP:

Heal pet on fight pet or attacking mob, as I'm dying.
    Telling the Heal pet to attack.
    Nuking myself to death (more times I can count).
    Using the /pet behind, instead of /pet attack, when pet out hunting (funny when he comes back and says "lookie what I brought for you, Master" and following him, which then aggro me, are the mobs I wanted him to attack)

For those EQ'ers out there:

Level 3 Ranger putting on high level armor that has a negative bonus to HP's. Pain and suffering misses you.... Pain and suffering misses you.... Pain and suffering hits you for 50....
    Loading, Please Wait...

-Venny

Sold both IP rings and instruction disc (Nulity sphere) in shops, because I didn't think they were worth anything...
    Obscene - Unit leader of Storm

LoL

Originally posted by Dansk
    Sold both IP rings and instruction disc (Nulity sphere) in shops, because I didn't think they were worth anything...
    OOPS, LOL

LOL

ROFL!

I just posted on clan chat "women are like a drug, addictive yet deadly."

LOL I am going to get it when my GF gets on....of course this happened during an event and not at any other obscure time.

I soloed through an entire mission before I realized my pet ToyWabbit was missing.... found him stuck on a pebble...
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Talking sense of direction....

Well, havent played this game so much but to got some prof going on.

With my engi (nano) dude, I followed my teamm8s on a hunting round outside newland. When done and we were sup to get back, I got lost... in the desert... never been there... my team m8s was trying to give me some clues where to go... I ended up in Tir I still hear that 2day and they all make sure that me is r8 behind em when going to and from a hunting trip

this is one that my pet did, stuuuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiid peeeeeeeet... well, was new to engi and I thought what this /hunt msg ment... wrote /hunt and my pet run off to kill a roller rat... when beeing a lvl 1 dude and new to it, roller rats are beyond ur reach
    - and yes, I kille everyone of those scum bags
    never done those terminate bloppers tho ;D

newly done, well, more my pet... again
    I told my pet to attack and that he did, the enemy which was red to me begun to run against my pet so I backed off and stood behind the door (uring a mission). I saw on the map that they were running the hole time when fighting... stupid pet and stupid enemy well, I just went out 2 the kitchen to grab myself a sandwhich (the barking and screaming on my pet takes alot of energy )... when comin back, Im at reclaim... a couple of min later I realize that my stupid pet and his running enemy must have entered the door which I was standing behind and the enemy offcourse attacked me :/ ghaaaaaaaaaaaa... lost a couple of playing hour
    Last edited by Ordoz; May 5th, 2002 at 18:21:26.
    rerolling on rk-4

Wondering why I could never keep up with my teammates in a mission until I after 10 minutes get a tell from one of them asking "-why are you sneaking?".

1. Too many mistells in a different languages in guild chat

2. Eh, when the game was still bugged and you could use your skill window (Accept) to save xp, i saved, got a bunch more xp, died, and was left with the xp I had when i saved via the skill window, got so mad (thinking the xp was saved for good) and /terminated lost a couple hundred thousand xp points :P
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Unhappy Ehhh well...

Ehh well this is almost to embarrassing to admit to... Ehh well here it goes...

I still manage to get lost in Athens City at lvl 137.... *blushes and hides in shame*

Re: Ehhh well...

Originally posted by Fixeline
    Ehh well this is almost to embarrassing to admit to... Ehh well here it goes...

I still manage to get lost in Athens City at lvl 137.... *blushes and hides in shame*
    If you had said 'lost in Tir' then fair enough, but Old Athen?

lol

In a store, I was giving implants and clusters to a NT so he could assemble them for me. Turned out I had accidently clicked a shopping machine instead of the NT so I dumped the parts for a complete implant into a machine...

I almost broke the keyboard with my fist...

Similar to Lazz but gave em to my pet instead
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

Talking dumbest thing ever

heh can still remember this clearly

My MA and a soldier were only survivours in a miss so we waited outside miss for rest of team to come back, it was pretty far from reclaim and we were bored..so there were alot of green bots running around..I decided to get some easy xp while waiting and attacked a bot, just forgot that my buffs had run out and my nano was low..well the first one went well then on to second one and soldier helped me expect that this one must have been frieds with all the other bots..
    We ended up pulling about 10 bots and I couldnt heal we tried to run but) death came quick and so did the loss of 1 mill xp...

Smile eh..

Once put on a white wedding dress on my male opifex fixer due to peer pressure from guild leader and other guild members. He was goin to put it up on our website, but never got around to finishing the site. Still make jabs at me about it today.

Started talking to Greasy Joints? just outside of Newland by the lake:
    Haplo23 - "Hello"
    GJ - "Worthless biowaste..."
    Haplo23 - "Well, your a pile of junk!"

"Greasy Joints hits you for xxx dmg"

Back at reclaim.

Heard that he is like level 150ish. Heh, I was only about 44.
    Long Live Fizban! Or is it Zifnab?

Haplo23 - 68 Omni Fixer
    Slimtinkerer - 57 Omni Eng

Here's one...

Just put in a fresh new set of implants for me enforcer, and anxious to try them out. I grab a 75% mission, and dive in with reckelss glee. Until I notice I'm taking serious damage.

Heh, forgot to change back into my armor (still had on a full omni-med suit)
    /ignore %t

Talking hehe

I did an entier mission with my medsuit and my decus coat on without no problems =)

Anywaym back when i was about lvl 80ish i took my meta to greater omni forest to get a shot at Neleb the deranged.
    I flew there useing QW with my pets trailing behind and getting aggored by the omni guards.

So when i get there i start buffing up outside the cave, when i am done i start summoning my hp shield and my hp dropps down to nothing when its done.
    Just as im finished i see "Attacked by male omnipol Supreme"
    Nedless to say i was facing reclaim faster then i coud issue pet attack =).

The damn psychotic Omni guard followed my pets all the way to nelebs cave

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast